Chapter 5: Bloody Rain Pt.1

3rd person's PoV:

Y/n, Dream, and The polar bear that is Now named Steve are seen walking on the Nether Roof going back to Y/n's Apartment, while they could've gone there Via Elytra wings Y/n forgor his at home.

"Sooo... How is your sister?" Y/n asked trying to start a conversation.

"She's doing alright." Dream said.

"Cool..." Y/n awkwardly said.

The Three of them continues to walk as they arrived at their destination.

"You better stop getting into trouble, Phil is gonna be mad." Dream said pointing a finger at Y/n.

"Pfft, don't even worry about it, Phil wouldn't know if I keep my mouth shut," Y/n said as he places the obsidian blocks to make a portal onto the overworld.

"Alright then, Don't blame me if your ass is getting whooped in the future." Dream said as he places TNT at the portal.

"Yeah yeah, whatever..." Y/n said as he lit the portal on fire.

"Welp I got to go now, see ya Homeless Boi" Y/n them went inside the portal as Dream lits up the TNT deactivating the portal.

"See ya later, You undercooked Bacon strip." Dream said.

The scene is now cut to Philza Back in America as he has to watch over Tommy and Wilbur.

The three of them are watching the News and shit well not really, Wilbur was the one watching it on the couch along with Tommy playing animal crossing on the Nintendo Switch while Phil was eating dinner.

Nothing too intriguing caught their attention, 'Florida man was arrested for robbing a Bank for 1.2million dollars and was caught because he posted it on social media, Just another day in Florida.

But suddenly, something caught both Wilbur and Tommy's attention, 'Tsunami appeared in Shibuya Japan, Flood kills Thousands and some are Injured, chasing a Pink Haired Man ridding a Polar bear and a white-haired child surfing on top of it.',.

"*sigh* Not again..." Philza suddenly appeared with an annoyed look.

"Wait, what do you mean 'Not again'?" Tommy questioned his fatherly figure.

"What, I mean by that is that your Reckless Brother is doing stupid shit again..." Phil said. He takes a seat on the couch.

"Wait, out Brother?" Wilbur asked.

"Yep, That's your Brother," Philza said. He looked over at them and asked. "You guys Want to meet him?"

"Sure/Hell Yeah!" Both of them said.

"Welp." Phil then sat up. "Looks like im going to track that Pig once again..."

Meanwhile

The scene changed to The City that Gura Flooded, speaking of Gura, She is seen riding in a car in the back seat she was being scolded by the Pink haired girl that was listening to Y/n and Phil's conversation.

I don't want to write a description because 1. I suck at that, 2. You already know it's Mori Calliope.

 You already know it's Mori Calliope