Delirious

[3rd]

Paralysis awoke with a throbbing headache in the middle of a dark void.

His body felt like lead as he attempted in vain to pull himself to his feet. His paws slipped in something cold and wet. It smelled like blood, only when he saw it it was blue.

A loud yelp was heard, followed by a pained thud as someone hit the ground next to him. Paralysis, thankfully able to move at least his head, turned just enough to see who it was.

Is that Styrmir?

The cloud demon was on his hands and knees, dark blue blood dripping from a wound on his head. It was a miracle he hadn't passed out from blood loss yet. Black streaked from where his eyes were, under the cloud fluff that covered them. Weird, there obviously was no sun here - wherever "here" was.

Another figure stood above Styrmir, a rusted, light pink colored robot with amphibian features. Blood dripped from the bell of the old clarinet in his hand, and splattered the rusted, silver keys.

Styrmir looked up at Paralysis weakly.

Suddenly, sharp teeth roughly grabbed the scruff of Paralysis's neck, carrying him away from the distressing scene. He was nearly immobilized, and couldn't move his head with his neck in the creature's jaws.

After a while Paralysis was dropped, and fell limply to the ground. Finding himself able to move again, he scrambled to his feet and turned around to see who was there.

Looming over him was a gigantic, sleek black wolf. Amber eyes shone hard, staring into his, and her dragon wings expanded into huge wingspans. Horns curled behind her head, and a small pair of what looked like reading glasses sat on her snout.

"Who... are you?" I asked the creature, shrinking back.

She let out a chuckle that echoed throughout the void.

"Your worst nightmare."

-----

[Addie]

Well now Inferno's getting more stressed.

Paralysis went missing, as has DJ, which I assume has something to do with it. And now Inferno's worried sick about him. Add the stuff that's been going on lately, and she's a wreck.

And I'm worried, too. I don't know what we're up against, and I feel as though this is at least partially my fault. Are there other forgotten OCs that are after me, like DJ?

Coming back to the present...

Inferno's delirious as well.

Spark, Inferno's delirious counterpart that tends to come out when Inferno's stressed or happy (in this case, obviously she was stressed), was currently cuddling my leg like a two year old. It's really cute, but also annoying, since this basically immobilized me.

"Okay, what's she doing?"

Vizor stood in front of me, some cross between confusion and amusement showing from his expression.

"Has she never been like this before?" I queried, gesturing to the delirious possession.

"Not that I know of," Vizor shrugged.

"Huh," I said, "Well, she should be back to normal in a little while, she just needs to calm down mentally. Does there just so happen to be chicken nuggets in the fridge or something?"

"Chicken what?"

"Never mind, then." I forgot Vizor had never actually had chicken nuggets, nor were there any on his home planet.