Plans and Plotting

[???]

"Where are you going?"

DJ stood near me, giving me a perplexed look as I had started walking away.

"I have to meet with Prismarine," I replied, "Just don't burn the void down while I'm gone, would you? And don't die? I still need you for this plan to work."

DJ gave me an exaggerated salute. "Got it, boss!"

"Please stop calling me that."

"It's what you are, though."

"Whatever."

Annoyed by the enthusiastic child, I sighed, then turned into my bat form to fly away.

---

I morphed back to normal as I landed in the clearing I agreed to meet in. Thick forest surrounded all sides, and I felt no other presence there. He did a good job of finding a secretive place.

Soon, Prismarine finally showed up.

He was an anthropoid arctic wolf with a pair of white angel wings. A yellow halo circled his head, glowing faintly. One of his pupils was a sea-green X, darker than the lighter green sclera. His pawed hands were light gray. His form seemed to be slightly glitched, like a computer struggling to pull up a corrupted file.

"What's with the glitchy thing?" I asked him as soon as he landed.

"You could start with 'hello' at the very least," Pris growled.

"Hello. What's with the glitchy thing?" I replied, a bit defiant.

Pris rolled his eyes. "As time goes on, it's harder for me to stick to my pure original design since I got redesigned. Something along those lines."

"Hm."

"Anyway," Prismarine continued, "Assuming you guys have Styrmir and Paralysis?"

"Yes," I replied, "We're not killing them yet. And they shouldn't die by the means we're using. Styrmir's death is drowning and the other one's is poison. I have those ready, but we won't use them yet."

"Do you need anyone else?"

I thought for a moment. "I feel like Vizor's gonna be a problem at some point. Inferno will, too, but she'll be harder to get to. And I have an idea for her. You take care of the demon, I'll take care of your little possessed friend."

I noticed Prismarine tense up at the mention of Inferno. I noted that, a bit suspicious of this behavior, but said nothing.

"Alright, then," Prismarine said.

"I know you don't like being with the current OCs," I told him, "Just hang in there. It'll work out soon."

He nodded, and quickly took off, heading back to the cabin.

----

[???]

"She's doing what??"

"Hey, it's not like I could stop her. Nothing is going to prevent her from getting what she wants."

"Aren't you, like, some all powerful god being?"

"Even my powers have limits. And you know as well as I do that she's not a force to be reckoned with. She wants the creator dead, to suffer. And she won't hesitate to do so once she can."

"Well, what do we do? I'm just a cat. Not like I could do anything."

"You're small and clever enough to do what I need you to do."

"Alright. Tell me more."

"Just listen to what I say, and all should go smoothly. But I have one warning for you."

"What is it?"

"Don't get caught. The others have been on edge since DJ took the little guy. If they find you, I don't doubt that they wouldn't hesitate to strike before asking your identity."

"O-ok."

----

THREE NEW MYSTERY PEOPLE IN ONE CHAPTER WOAH

Also I might post a drawing of DJ's design later

maybemaybe

546 words