Hayes Grier Imagine "You Know He Loves You Right?"

It was 3 months since when you first met Hayes. He was a new student. His Dad wanted him at a new school for a little while because he found that it was harder being treated differently by people he's known almost his whole school life. So he said for the last few months of the year he would attend  Y/S/N  (your school name) in Y/S/N (your state name).

You were called down to the office to help show him around. You knew of him and you were a fan but you tried to keep that on the down low seeing as he would probably get a lot of girls in his face and you wanted him to feel comfortable around you.

"And, this is your first period",you said stopping at the door to Language Arts.

"Alright thanks",he said smiling. you could tell he was kind of nervous.

"Can I see your schedule"?

"Uh yeah, sure", he said grabbing his schedule out of his back-pack and handing it to you.

"Well it looks like we second period together so after class I can walk you there", you said trying to hide your excitement that you may be walking Hayes Grier to class but realizing you may have been to forward. "You know only if you want to".

"Yeah sure. Thanks a lot", he said situating his back pack and smiling at you.

"Alright well I guess I'll see you in a hour", you said shyly giggling and walking away.

"Hey wait", Hayes shouted making you turn around. "What's your name?" You smiled and he looked down, embarrassed. "You know just in case I need your help again".

You giggled a little at his awkwardness. It was adorable. "It's Y/N".(Your name)

He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "Well um, I guess I'll see you in a hour".

You nodded and smiled and started walking to your class. Excited, nervous, and full of butterfly's.

You walked him to second period and the whole way down the hallway you kept getting mean looks from girls. Hayes noticed and said, "You don't have to keep walking me if it bugs you".

You shook your head and looked at him. "No it's fine. I don't really care what they think".

He smiled and you could tell that meant a lot to him.

You walked past your group of friends and as soon as they saw you with Hayes they started shouting "Y/N!" and giggling and squealing.

"Do you know them?" Hayes asked looking from the group to you.

You looked down. "Sadly".

You guys got to your second period class, Y/2nd/P. ( Your 2nd Period) You introduced Hayes and your second period teacher. "This is Hayes Grier. He's new", you said introducing him to Y/2nd/P/T.(2nd Period Teacher) "And this is Y/2nd/P/T".

"Hi", Hays said nodding to her as a gesture.

"Hi", your teacher said to him. "We are not doing much right now. We were just gonna start a new project so you came just in time".

"Nice. So where do I sit?" Hayes said looking around the classroom.

Please please be me  you thought.

"Well since Y/N is already showing you around why don't you just sit next to her?"

How did I get so lucky?!

"Alright yeah cool", Hayes said smiling looking at you. You looked down and blushed.

So you showed him where he would sit and he sat down and said, "I really appreciate you doing this. Showing me around and stuff".