him and her; the cause of it

cw// mentioned alcohol, drunk behaviour

Flashback

It’s weekend and as a young college boy, Heeseung decided to hang out with his cousin that was living in Seoul. Plus, he’s planning to scrap his rich cousin’s money and get himself a new backpack.

After a few times going around the mall, he decided he just get himself a new backpack from his usual brand. He was about to walk into the boutique when he saw Jungwon, his crush walking with a girl- arms linking with each other.

He quickly hides himself behind a mannequin inside a random boutique, just to look at his crush. “Who is that? They looked really close.”

He flinched when his cousin joined him in his hiding. “What are you doing?” He asked. Heeseung then pointed at the two people that was walking inside a boutique.

His cousin looked at the direction. “Oh. No wonder. Wow. That girl is so pretty. That’s his girlfriend?” Heeseung slapped his cousin hard on the back- making the man groaned in pain. “What was that for?”

Heeseung glares at the man beside him. “Don’t say anything like that. I don’t think that was his girlfriend.” His cousin scoffed. “Right. Look at that. He bought her that expensive bag. Bro, it’s from a new collection too.”

“Shut up. You’re not helping.” His cousin rolled his eyes. “You’re being illogical. Oh my, oh my. He even let her held to him like that. They’re dating. For sure.”

Being a typical Heeseung, he was feeling down about it and got himself drunk from half bottle of alcohol.

End of flashback

Jay gave his friend a clear judging look. “What? Anyone who feel the same, right?” Heeseung defending himself.

“So, you’re jealous, overthinking it, got yourself drunk from a half bottle of soju and send Jungwon a drunk confession.” Jay recaps everything that his friend told earlier. “Don’t judge me any further. I know that was a dumb move.” Heeseung reminding his friend.

“And you’re also being dumb. Okay, noted.” Heeseung glares at the man in front of him. “I thought you were confident about him being single. Maybe you’re actually right? She might be his sister or cousin. You don’t know that.”

“Oh. Yeah, I’ve told my cousin the same things too.” Heeseung confessed. Jay slapped his own forehead. “And you got yourself drunk?! Gosh. You’re such a dumbass.”