you like me, right?

time skips; a week later

Jungwon stopped walking any further into the bookstore when he saw a familiar figure. He decided to approach the man.

The man looked so focus on the book in his hands, that he didn’t realized Jungwon was standing behind him.

“Heeseung hyung.” The man flinched when he heard his name and he quickly turned around. Heeseung sighed heavily when he recognized the culprit. Jungwon chuckles softly at Heeseung’s surprise look. His doe eyes went wide and his mouth left slightly agape. It’s cute.

“My heart almost stopped.” Jungwon clasped his hands together to say sorry. “Sorry, hyung.” Heeseung replied with a soft hum.

“Found a book you like?” Jungwon suddenly asked. Heeseung titled his head slightly and shows the book that was in his hand. “I guess I did.”

Jungwon smiles before leaning against the shelf- blocking Heeseung’s way. “Good. Accompany me, then.” Jungwon felt a sense of amusement in his chest. That confused looking eyes that keeps blinking fast. “Okay? You like me, right?”

He saw the older’s ears getting red. “Funny. If you want to tease me about that, I think I’ll just get going.” Jungwon quickly held Heeseung’s arm when the man tried to walk away. “Okay. Okay. I won’t tease you. Accompany me here and for lunch, okay?”

Heeseung was taken aback. “Huh? You said lunch?” Jungwon nodded. “I did. Let’s eat together after this. My treat.”

The older man bit his lower lip- contemplating over Jungwon’s offer. He was too nervous when it comes to Jungwon.

Heeseung agreed to Jungwon’s offer in the end because why let that chance go when you can go for it?

They sat beside the big window, just how Heeseung likes. Jungwon smiled to himself when he saw Heeseung’s slightly trembling hands earlier. Talking about Heeseung, that man was looking out the window and Jungwon saw his eyes keep on following people’s movement. Sometimes, he would smiles when he saw the cats and dogs. Pretty.

“Here’s your order, sir.” Their attention shifted to the food that was being served on the table. They thanked the waiter before he walked away.

“Dig in, hyung.” Heeseung took his fork and pointed at the pasta he ordered. “I’m about to do that anyways.” Jungwon chuckles. “Eat a lot, okay.” The older man scoffed. “Thanks for your concern but I always eat a lot.”

Jungwon squinted. “Really? You don’t look like one.” Heeseung make an unamused face at the younger man. “Here. Look. I can literally pull my cheeks like this.” That eventually makes Jungwon laughed in adoration.

“I see. That’s cute.” Jungwon blurted out. Heeseung stopped munching his pasta when he heard that. Jungwon smiles softly when their gazes met. Heeseung could feel a whole circus inside his stomach, so he immediately broke the silence. “You eat too.”

Jungwon nodded. “Okay.”

“I can give you a lift home, y’know?”

Heeseung shakes his head, softly. “It’s fine. I need to be somewhere anyways. Thanks for today?”

Jungwon put his hands into the pockets as he hummed. “Fine. Be careful on your way there, okay? Text me when you’re there.”

Heeseung chuckles. “I’m not a kid, Jungwon but okay. I’ll… text you when I’m there, I guess?”

“You need to. You hear me, hyung?” And that makes it hard for Heeseung to suppress his smile. Having someone who concern about you is quite a nice feeling, especially that someone is the one you liked.

Heeseung nodded. “Okay. Then, I’ll get going first. Uhm… bye.” He waved lightly and that brings a smile to Jungwon’s lips. “Bye.” He waved back.