start; i like you

Heeseung walked out from the lecture hall and headed to the library as he needed to return some books. He almost cursed when someone pulled his arm. “Jay. I swear to god if you-”

He stopped talking as he saw the person he expected the least to appear. “Thank god it’s really you!” He looked around and back to him. “You’re talking to me?” Heeseung pointed at himself. The man in front of him laughed. “Yes yes.”

Why did he talked to me? Why me of all people? Why? How? Heeseung asking himself.

“Yang Jungwon!” He turned to look at the caller. Heeseung saw two men walked towards them and one of them looked at him with interest. Okay?

“Is this him?” He pointed at Heeseung. Jungwon hummed. Heeseung’s eyes widened and he looked at Jungwon with confusion. “Hi. Heeseung hyung. I’m Sunoo and this is Niki. Jungwon’s best friends.” Heeseung smiles awkwardly.

“Okayyy. But what’s happening here? How can you guys know my name?”

Heeseung backed away a little when Jungwon started to come closer to him. “You don’t remember about last night?”

“Last night?” Jungwon brought out his phone and shows a chat from… him?!!

Heeseung cupped his mouth in horror. Oh my god! He’s done. Oh god. His dignity. It’s gone. He looked around, making sure that no one were able to hear them. Jungwon pulled his hand away and keep his phone inside his pocket.

"This is embarrassing." He backed away slowly and flee away from the scene. "Hyung! Heeseung hyung!"

Heeseung ran towards Jay when he saw him walking in the corridor. “Jay. Jay.” The man got panicked when Heeseung called him furiously. He shakes him so hard. “Bro. What’s going on? Stop shaking me. I can get headache. Lee Heeseung!”

“What do I do? I’m screwed. I’m done! Done!” He pulled his hair while walking back and forth. “Huh? What did you do?”

Jay laughed so hard- clutching his stomach. “This is so funny.” He said while wiping his tears. “You’re done, bro. People honestly need to know how dumb a Lee Heeseung can be.”

Heeseung smacked his shoulder. “Shut up. Jay... what should I do? I can’t face him anymore. I’m older than him, yet look what I did.”

Jay leaned against the pole. “Don’t do anything. Just let it be. It would be more awkward if somehow you did something weirder than this.”

“But honestly, what makes you do that?” Heeseung sighs.

“It’s stupid. But, hey. I was heartbroken.” Jay titled his head slightly. “You’re heartbroken? He did something to you?” Heeseung whined. “Don’t laugh after you heard it.” Jay shrugged. “Let’s hear it first.”

---

the chat: