look at me

cw// kiss, cringe-worthy

Heeseung was asleep when Jungwon got back to the room. He was contemplated whether to wake the man or not, but he decided to just let the man sleep for a while. It’s still 8.30 pm anyways.

He pulled the blanket to cover the man properly before he went to complete his assignment- which he was glad enough that he brought a laptop with him today.

Jungwon’s attention shifted to the bed when he heard rustling noise and saw Heeseung was slowly waking up from his nap. He quickly turned his focus to his laptop when he saw Heeseung was about to open his eyes.

Heeseung looked around and saw the man he was anticipated to see is doing his work at the table inside the room. He thinks it would be best for him to broke the silence.

“Jungwon.” Heeseung called. No replies. “Wonnnn. Jungwonnnn.” To which the younger male only replied with a soft hum. “Wonnnn.” He called again. “Hmm. Why?”

To be honest, Jungwon still felt guilty over him raising his voice to the older earlier. That’s why he can’t even looked at the man that’s been calling him.

“I’m sorry.” Heeseung suddenly said. Jungwon stopped moving his fingers on the keyboard and stood up- before he walked closer to the bed.

Jungwon hummed. “Okay.”

“You want to eat dinner? I’ll prepare it for you.” Jungwon was about to walk away again when Heeseung pulled his sleeve lightly. “Look at me.” Heeseung said.

Jungwon sighed softly. “I forgive you, hyung. I’m sorry for raising my voice at you. Now, let me go.”

“I won’t if you still don’t look at me.” Heeseung said- forcing confident in himself. Jungwon sighed again as he looked at Heeseung in the eyes.

“Here. I look at you. Satisfied now?” Jungwon turned his back towards Heeseung but stopped walking when Heeseung speaks again.

“I shouldn’t be stubborn about this earlier. I’m sorry, Jungwon.”

“Hmm. True. You shouldn’t be stubborn about it.” Jungwon turned to look at the older male. “I wanted to help you, hyung. I’m worried. I can’t even think straight when I heard people been saying that you got injured. I know, hyung. I know that things are awkward between us but gosh you almost injured yourself again when you fought with me earlier.”

Heeseung stares the younger man. “Screw it. As long as you’re already safe, then I’m okay.” Jungwon looked up slightly and their eyes met.

Heeseung had been looking at him since earlier. “Why? You have more to say?” He asked the older man.

“I like you.” Heeseung suddenly muttered but this time, he is sober- more than sober. Jungwon’s eyes slightly widened. “Hyung?”

Heeseung took a deep breath. “Jungwon. I like you. Do you like me too?” To be honest, Heeseung was ready to be rejected but he did have some hope that Jungwon had the same feelings as him.

Jungwon looked at Heeseung again. “I like you, hyung. I don’t flirt with anyone I don’t like, hyung. If that what’s concerning you these days, I just wanted to tell you that all the things I’ve done to you and with you were from my heart. I’m not trying to play with your feelings, hyung.”

Heeseung looked at Jungwon with slightly teary eyes. He was relieved that Jungwon was not playing with his feelings but instead he likes him back.

“I’m sorry.” Heeseung muttered, which Jungwon shakes his head lightly. “It’s okay to feel like that, hyung. It’s no one’s fault.”

“Jungwon. Can you hug me?” Jungwon nodded. “Of course, hyung.” The younger said before went closer and pulled the older into a warmest hug Heeseung ever had.

“Hyung.” Heeseung hummed. “Do you wanna be boyfriends?” Heeseung quickly pulled away from the hug. “Huh? Come again?” He needs to make sure he was not hearing things.

Jungwon softly held Heeseung’s shoulders. “Do you wanna be my boyfriend?” He asked again.

“I… I’m… I’m about to… ask you the… same thing.” Heeseung’s lips finally etched a smile. “So, my answer is a yes.” Jungwon sighed in relieved when he heard Heeseung’s answer.

Jungwon hugged the older for a while before he pulled back to look at the older’s face. He was about to peck Heeseung’s lips but he stopped. “Oh. Can I kiss you?”

Heeseung smiles widely at the question. “Of course.” And his pretty lips finally met with Jungwon’s pretty pair too.