Chapter three

*☃️*

Nina yelped when she was pushed off of her chair out of nowhere, looking up and glaring at Manley.
" how dare you you gorgeous handsome man!" She yelled, shooting up and grabbing him by his throat, tightening her hold.
" I am not handsome! Let me go you troll!" He yelled back, catching the attention of his dean.
Lesso strolled over, placing her cane on Nina's shoulder as Manley smirked smugly at her.
" how do you feel about letting my teacher down, mh?" Of course, Nina complied, seeing dovey stifle a laugh behind her hand from over lesso's shoulder.
She gritted her teeth, glaring up at lesso who smirked and leaned down.
" now now little one, don't get your panties in a twist..." she cupped Nina's cheek, caressing her lower lip with her thumb.
" I am older than you." Nina grumbled, frowning.
" and I am taller, what's your point my dear?"

It was times like this that made Nina question if lesso didn't like her back.

" well, it seems like you've lost your voice, need me to find it for you?" She winked, Nina blushing slightly at the sexual joke.
" no, thank you, I'd rather not have a carrot fucking me." Lesso frowned at her, Nina smiling innocently.
" besides, I'm way too good for you." She backed away, crossing her arms as lesso's eyes wandered down to her thighs.
" you might think so-"
" oh I know so my love." Lesso looked away, and Nina would bet money on the fact she blushed.
" but you really are just a simple little girl."
" I am still older."

*☃️*

" it seems like you've calmed down again?" Lesso questioned, not even looking up as she flipped the page of her book.
" seems like you've managed to get even more stupid." Nina shot back, sitting down in the other aisle and ignoring lesso as she made another jab at her being a 'knock-off ginger'.
" says the ginger." She rolled her eyes, both of them ignoring each other as they read.
Lesso didn't notice Nina stealing glances at her every once in a while, and Nina didn't notice lesso watching her from the corner of her eye.
It was just like when they were back in school, Nina having a hallway crush on lesso, and lesso keeping an eye out for the girl who was like a magnet to danger.
As the silence slowly became heavier, as did lesso's need to go sit next to the woman.
She caved after five minutes of torture -for her-, and quickly moved to sit next to Nina.

Nina was freaking out once lesso sat down, her heart racing and her thoughts copying its speed.
She kept her calm façade, on the inside melting to a puddle of mush at the sight of lesso.
She flipped her page, reading but with her head elsewhere.
She was thinking about how adorable and hot lesso was at the same time, seeing the woman frown ever-so often when she didn't like the phrasing of the words on paper.
She discarded the thought of ever trying to read, now staring at lesso lovingly.
Lesso noticed, and looked up at her.
" go back to reading." She demanded, and Nina nodded slowly.
She started reading again, Nina still staring at her.
She ignored it, knowing the woman wouldn't stop soon.
Nina was inspecting lesso's face, taking in every small detail.
She placed her book down on the table, holding up her hand and making her sketchbook and pencil appear.
Lesso withheld the urge to look, focusing on reading and zoning out.
Nina started sketching, making the outlining of lesso's face, and a rough sketch of her surroundings.
She even included her own knees, that were slung over the arm of the chair again.
She started drawing with more precision, starting with lesso self.
She finished, and had started on the shelves that decorated the aisles, when lesso stood up.
" as much as I loved modeling for you..." she stopped, glancing down at Nina and snatching her sketchbook away from her.
" I need to go now." Nina's heart skipped, her sketchbook landing in her lap once more as lesso left the scene.
She smiled giddily, staring at where lesso had left her view.

*☃️*

" that was adorable" dovey gushed, grasping both of Nina's hands on hers.
" what?"
" you two in the library? The fairies told me." Nina rolled her eyes, dovey letting her go.
As soon as she let go of her, Nina fled through the window.
She fell out of the open glass panel, and shielded her face with her arms as she fell.
She had predicted to fall into a tree, but in a classic and fairytale way, lesso just happened to be sitting under it.
So, she fell into her lap, face-first into her thighs.
" ugh-" Nina groaned as she sat up, rubbing her nose.
" what in the actual bloody hell." Lesso frowned, watching Nina's expression change to horrified once she notified who'd she fallen onto.
" I'm sorry." She sheepishly grinned, lesso's anger starting to build up as she clenched her fists.
" you stupid moron!" She yelled once her glare was already scaring the living heaven out of Nina.
" I am a moron." Nina softly nodded, lesso starting to ran about how stupid she was and how she shouldn't just search for dangerous things to do as Nina just agreed.
" I won't do it again when you're near." She mumbled eventually, her eyes slightly watering as lesso kept her glare on her.
" I'm sorry." She wiped her eyes, standing up and scurrying away.

" that was shitty of you lesso." Lesso's head shot up, seeing dovey through the branches on the balcony.
" I'm the dean of the school for-"
" evil, blah blah blah" she rolled her eyes, " and that was one of the people who stood by you since school, you really should be able to see how much evil you've done since. Wasn't she the only one who stood by you when the accident happened?" Lesso rolled her eyes.

" yes, but that doesn't excuse her from falling into me."

" I think it does"