Wait. What!

Hiccup froze inside of jack. Eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights. Jack moved his hands to cover his still hard penis. "What is going on, what the hell boys!" Their mum exclaimed, "n nothing nothing mum we were just showering" hiccup said pulling out of jack causing him to wince, covering his penis. "No, you aren't, I saw you balls deep in your STEP BROTHER" she cried out. "I know I'm sorry mum I'm sorry I didn't- we didn't- I" jack couldn't get a sentence out. " get dressed, and meet me and your father at the dining room table. We'll be waiting" his mum said stumbling swiftly out of the room.

"What do we do oh noo" jack panicked as he pulled a pair of black jeans on. "Baby just calm down it'll all be okay, no matter what" hiccup said, stumbling into a pair of lighter blue jeans. They finished getting dressed and headed down into the dining room. Their mother was sat with a dark look on her face, angry, confused, sad. Their father was sat next to her with a similar toxic concoction on his face, but heavier on the anger. "Sit down" their father spoke firmly. Both boys sat across from their parents, next to each other but a good distance between them. "What exactly.. did I see in that shower. Because it better not be what I think I saw" the boys mother spoke with a solemn tone and the harsh voice of disgust. "U uh. We were.. y yknow-" jack said before his mother cut him off "oh yes I know I know" the mum said steaming with rage at this point. "Your mother and I have spoke about this. And we only came to two options. Divorce, or send you two to a camp to get help" their father said, and when he did, the two boys looked at each other knowing that nothing would be the same again.

Two days later...

Both boys were packed and solemn as they crawled into the car, father seated behind the wheel and mother somewhere with her friends. "I know you don't like this, but it's how it has to be: and plus, this camp is amazing. You'll have so much fun" the dad tried to cheer them up. "Sure dad" hiccup said trying to avoid another argument.

The camp in question was around an hour and a half from the family home. And was fittingly called "EHFBIL" 'effective help for boys in love'. It was off grid, so no cell phones. They were allowed TVs and music. For 'therapeutic reasons' and a burner phone with text and phone for emergencies.

They pulled up to a forest area with a gate. And there say a little wooden ticket booth. "Appointment or emergency sir?" An overweight man asked in a northern accent. "Emergency mate" the dad said, "awrite, in to the left, follow the track, and drop them off in the big hall" the big man said.

And so they did, their dad helped them out of the car with their cases and got them checked in, and both boys revives a card saying 'room 47' and directions to a small apartment block. Which upon approaching, didn't look that bad. It had a sturdy wooden door and was roughly 5 stories. Turns out they were on floor 3, and shared an apartment with a boy named T. T had been there for 3 months as far as they knew from what the manager told them upon handing their key cards to them.

5 hours later...

It had been 5 hours since their dad left and they were lying in bunk beds. Hiccup on the top bunk, jack on the bottom, when hiccup climbed down to sit with jack, they decided to put on a random Netflix show and cuddle to comfort each other. They were both overwhelmed but jacks anxieties were clearly manifesting themselves more physically than hiccups. So hiccup decided to really step in as big brother and cuddle jack close to his side, stroking his fluffy frosted hair to comfort him. Jack was slowly melting into his side, craving his touch and finally receiving it. Like a smoker getting a hit of nicotine after a day or two without. The TV show was soon left abandoned in the background as jack brought his hands down hiccups torso to palm his growing bulge, burying his face in hiccups musky armpits, breathing in his manly scent of sweat and victory. Even pulling his T-shirt aside to lick his slightly hairy sweat covered armpits. Hiccup whined slightly. Moaning as jack rolled his palms onto his fattening tent in his pants. Jack slowly unzipped and removed hiccups jeans and boxers, straddling his naked lap and taking his sweaty piss filled underwear into his mouth. Putting on a little show for his big brother, turning around and shoving his arse up and slowly pulling down his jeans to expose the thick milky flesh, feeling hiccup grab a handful of it. He moaned as hiccup thumbed his hole, "such a needy little whore aren't you? Such a needy fucking slut for your horny big brother" hiccup spat at jack as he said the words of sheerly dark degradation. Hiccup moved to bury his face between jacks white skinned cheeks, to lick his pink rose hole, tonguing it. All of a sudden though, the door clicked open and in walked a gorgeous boy, he had pale skin, and her black fluffy hair, falling over his forehead a little, his lips were a cool pink bordering on purplish, his eyes a gorgeous shade of jade and emerald green with big dark pupils. His body was sleek and he wore a black right hoodie, and dark black jeans along with leather boots. He also had a stripe of freckles over his nose and inner cheeks. "Well well well, I'm guessing you two are new. Don't stop on my accord, but I wouldn't mind joining in, if that's okay with you two of course. Oh I'm T by the way. It's short for toothless" the boy said, addressing the two sex crazed brother in front of him. "U uh, I- I'm hiccup, and that's jack" hiccup said, gesturing to the blushing boy who's arse he had his face in. "Cool, well, got room for one more down there?" Toothless said taking off his hoodie and jeans to expose a pair of comic book tight briefs with a perfectly round, big bulge. Turning round to show his plump, big ass. "Yes please" hiccup and jack say almost simultaneously. So he removes his underwear letting his throbbing hard member spring loose. "Want another pair for your bitches mouth?" Toothless says holding his underwear up, the inside had a yellow stain at the front where his cock would sit, and some light skid marks on the back. "Yeh, he could use some more, pathetic whore that he is" hiccup said stuffing the new pair in his mouth...

To be continued.....