Don't Worry Darling Pt. 5

It was Christmas morning, and Connor was running around the apartment waking the three boys up. They all wandered into the living room, they were all naked but nobody minded at this point. They sat down on the floor in front of the presents and looked for ones with their names. Jack opened up a new outfit, some panties, a dildo, a buttplug, a necklace, and chocolate. Hiccup opened a new outfit, a Viking helmet, a book, a flesh light, a cock sheath, and vibe cock rings. Toothless opened up a new outfit, a hoodie with dragon wings on them, a dvd set and player, a vibe cock ring, a fantasy flesh light and a book. Connor opened up chocolate, an outfit, a dildo, a vibratory, a onesie "hey stop, I just wanna warn you, the next three presents are to do with a certain kink you told me about when you were drunk" toothless said, "I don't mind, I know none of you will judge me" Connor said as he proceeded to open, a pack of adult diapers, a pack of children's underwear designed for adults into ABDL, a pacifier, "now, this little small one is the last one, it's not what it looks like, open it and I'll explain.

Connor opened the gift and it was a small velvet box, he opened the box and gasped when he saw a gorgeous platinum ring with a green crystal in it, "it's not an engagement ring don't worry, it's a promise ring, because Connor Kent, I love you so much, and if you choose to accept my offer, I promise to love you and to protect you and to care about you forever and always, so Connor, my moon, my pumpkin, my sweet little boy, will you be my boyfriend" Toothless said, "oh my fucking god yes yes" Connor said as he jumped into Toothless's arms, a few tears running down his face. The other two clapped and cheered at them.

"Well, this calls for champagne, for the two couples who will rule them all" hiccup chuckled as jack popped open a bottle of champagne, and poured them all a glass. The new couple were cuddling on the couch, hiccup using the laptop to watch Netflix, and jack making waffles on the stove for them all.

They all tucked in to the waffles, scoffing them down before getting dressed in pyjamas, Connor in his onesie, hiccup in Viking jammies, jack in snowflake themed fluffy jammies, and toothless in a dragon onesie. And they all lazed around the apartment, what the didn't know however, was that Connor was wearing a diaper underneath his onesie, it was his first time of course; which caused him to be nervous. Toothless had now cuddled with up to Connor, "you're allowed to use it yknow, I won't be mad" toothless whispered, "b but what do I do?" Connor said with a red face, "try peeing to start with". And Connor sat there, until a faint hissing could be heard as he was pissing into his nappy, "good boy, want the other boys to help me change you?" Toothless asked, "yes please" Connor muttered, "put this dummy in then we can ask", and Connor did, he put the dummy in.

"Hey boys, I need you to help me, babies had an accident" toothless smirked, the two boys rushed over and immediately they stripped off and helped toothless take the onesie off of Connor as he was on his back. Connor was fully immersed in his role as baby by now, and was making babbling noises, "shh it's okay little one" toothless coos. "Toothless removed his nappy to reveal it was soaked in piss, he brought it up to his face and sniffed it, "fuck give that a lick boys, tastes so good and fresh" toothless said passing it between them, "oh baby, seems you have a little problem" jack says pointing to the baby boys Boner, "mmm mmm go uh" Connor babbled as he bounced his hips. "What baby boy, you want some help" toothless said, he then wrapped a hand round the boys cock, and he started stroking. "Mmmm ahh d ahh d d addy" Connor babbled, "your daddy's are here, and big brother jacks here too to help" hiccup said.

Hiccup started wanking jack whilst shoving the nappy in his face. "Hey baby, wanna suck daddy's nipples" toothless said, holding Connor's head up to his nipples as he wanked himself off. The newness of the situation and the whole taboo of it all caused them to end it pretty fast. Jack held the nappy up to his cock as he came in it, and hiccup did the same. Toothless took it next, licking a bit of the cum and piss before cumming in it himself, before holding it up for Connor allowing him to cum in it as well. He then took Connor off his nipples allowing him to lick the cum and piss filled nappy, he then realised Connor was pissing into the air and into himself. "O oopsies" Connor babbled...

To be continued...