What is alternate bio?

It was seven am. Seven. Freakin'. AM.

"Go. Away" Connor whined as he turned to go back to sleep. But toothless was having none of it. "No Connor, it's time to wake up" toothless said, pushing on Connor to wake him up. "Cmon we have class" hiccup chuckled, pulling the covers away to reveal Connor's pale naked frame.

"Ugh fine" Connor grumbled as he stood up and went to his walk in closet to get dressed.

Connor decided on his signature black T-shirt with the red superman logo, and black jeans with dark combat boots.

Jack pulled on his blue oversized hoodie and brown trousers, going with his usual no socks and no shoes.

Hiccup pulled on a green long sleeved polo shirt with a brown fur body warmer and brown trousers, pairing it with brown leather boots.

Toothless settled for his black hoodie with wings on the back and a scale pattern along with black sweat pants and no socks or shoes.

The school was very accepting of people's fashion choices which was made clear when they saw their timetable included "cultural acceptance: from full cover to no cover".

So with all four boys dressed, they chapped on their neighbouring dorm door to gather their four friends. And sure enough, a very naked Nick answered the door, "dude get dressed class starts in half an hour!" Toothless laughed.

The boys all chilled on the chairs in the room, watching as Nick pulled on a shirt and blazer, as well as dress trousers and a red and navy tie. It was the schools optional uniform; Nick and Jeff chose to wear it out of easiness.

Wally however pulled on a red shirt with a white lightening bolt in the middle, as well as some black skinnies and running sneakers.

Gar deciding on a white and red leather jacket and grey loose jeans, as well as some boots.

The eight boys made their way to first class which happened to be a class that four of them hadn't heard of. Alternate biology. "What the hell is alternate biology" jack asked, "you'll see" Nick smirked.

They all sat together in the lecture theatre. There were a good bunch of other students their, and their lecturer was a middle aged Asian woman with a fancy suit on.

"Hello students! Welcome to AB class, I'm aware we have a few new students in, you're in for a wild ride, and I hope everyone enjoys. Let's get into it".

"So I'm sure I don't need to explain to you that Homo sapiens aren't the only humans, we have had Neanderthals, homo erectus etc. well, recently, humans took their next step in evolution. But this step was taken in a governed society, 1913 approximately. The government doesn't like change, therefor, we aren't as well known" she said, pointing to her smart board.

"We? What is she talking about" hiccup whispered to Wally, but was met with a 'sh'.

"We are a part of a small but significant community of FEH's, further evolved humans. We possess abilities that other humans simply don't have. And it's believed that this next step in evolution has been taken to help cope with the growing pressures of the climate, and the tensions between nations" she continues.

"Here, we teach you to hone, use, and live with these abilities: I'll start, by showing mine, this will help you understand what I am talking about" she says, taking a breathe as she takes her blazer off to reveal her arms. She closes her eyes in concentration as her arms slowly start to mechanicalise, turning to metal and wires.

"That's right kids. I have the ability to turn into a near complete cyborg. This helps me prepare my slides for class, hell, I can even brew coffee from my thigh if I so choose. But in a survival situation, this would prevent my from hyper and hypothermia, bullet wounds, radiation sickness, the list goes on. In your next class, you'll learn to use and discover your abilities. But right now, we do the boring stuff. So pull out those textbooks under your chair, get the notebooks out and let's start learning".