Love (IV)

P.S : Enjoy x

Scenario : An indescribable emotion.

She sat down, wearing a soft blue dress with everyone who wore soft blue suits and dresses.

She looked over their heads as she sat a little further back and saw her friend who looked a little... He looked at her, and she just smiled at him, but he looked away in a haste.

"The bride is now entering."

Everyone chairs shuffled as they all stood up with anticipation and joy.

As the door opened, her swan like dress gently graced the floors and feasted our eyes.

She simply looked so beautiful.

She had a bright smile on her face while she looked at her family. Her eyes connected with hers, and she smiled at her.

She also returned the smile.

Everyone was looking at the exchange where the father gave the hand to the groom. He seemed very hesitate but he smiled at her father and took her hand.

She smiled at the couple in the distance.

The lights somehow turned into a spotlight, only shining on them.

She frowned as she watched them.

What she didn't realise, the spotlight was now on her, and everyone turned to look at her.

Almost like a puppet, she got up from her seat and slowly walked towards the altar.

She felt them. The pitiful looks. Their hateful eyes. His eyes.

"Why?" She whispered to the groom, and he looked down at her with sorrow.

"I should be the one asking you that." He whispered back.

He let his bride hands go and faced directly towards her.

"I wanted to marry you. But you didn't want to. You said I am better off marrying someone else, but I wanted you. So why... Why am I here marrying someone who isn't the love of my life?"

Her eyes fell down on the floor as she gripped the hems of her dress. She slowly looked up, straight at him with a small smile.

"It's because... I don't want to lose you."

His eyes twitched and looked away from her.

"You already lost me. Leave. You are no longer wanted here."

Her eyes wavered and took a deep breath. She was no longer in the spotlight, and it shined on them. She turned around and headed for the door. She shut the door behind her and sighed.

"I..."

"I lo-" She looked up and saw a reflection of herself... With her hands covering her mouth.

I woke up.

I stared at the ceiling for a while, and I could feel them.

I turned around, pulling the blanket over me and shutting my eyes tightly.

But that didn't stop the tears from falling.