The First Time

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or Klaine

Kurt had been thinking about a lot of things a week later.

Everything went through his head, making him confused, scared, and slightly excited.

He just watched during rehearsals for the play. He sees how Rachel and Blaine act, and it made him overthink almost everything.

His and Blaine's relationship was slowly progressing, and it was only time before they finally took that step. It was something that they have yet to discuss.

He wanted to share that with Blaine, he really did, but the thought of it was still terrifying.

He was letting someone see him at his most vulnerable time, and he wasn't sure if he was comfortable with it.

The thing was, every time he looked at Blaine, his heart skipped a beat and he couldn't breathe. It was like how he saw Blaine before, but time ten. He was left with this tingling feeling in his body.

This was more intense, and Kurt had feelings that he never had before. He had done things that he wasn't very proud of, but it was only part of life.

He tried to shake it out of him, but he couldn't. His boyfriend was turning him on, but that was okay, right? It was completely normal.

Every touch, evword, every look drove him crazy. He tried to bring it up, but he never found the right words to say, so he pushed them away. They would get there when they got there.

Blaine was thinking after what Artie had said the day before. Him and Rachel were rehearsing, but they weren't showing the sex appeal.

It was crazy to think that he was playing a man that knew about sex, but he honestly didn't. He wasn't alone; Rachel was a virgin as well, so that made things a little better.

He would never think about propositioning Kurt to have sex so he could play Tony to the fullest, but he thought that it might help him.

Kurt was so scared by the topic, and Blaine hated making him uncomfortable.

It was something that he had been thinking about, of course, but he never said anything. It was something that he wanted, really wanted, and soon, but he'd never push Kurt.

It had to be a special moment for both of them, so they need to both be on board for it.

It's not like he didn't let himself use his imagination. He was actually really good at it. It didn't help the fact that he had seen Kurt without a shirt on, so it was very easy to picture what he'd look like-uh-naked.

His boyfriend was very gorgeous, so it wasn't hard to let go whenever he felt the need to do it. He was satisfied with that, and he'd wait forever for Kurt.

Blaine invited Kurt over after rehearsal on Tuesday, and Kurt accepted without hesitation. It meant that they could spend time together.

Kurt laid down on his stomach on the bed, but when he turned around, Blaine was busy messing with his stereo.

"I hope that you don't mind, but I've been feeling some music all day," Blaine said as he moved his hips, hitting play.

"No," Kurt said quickly. He pulled his eyes away from Blaine's lower half because he didn't need anything to happen that would be embarrassing.

Blaine nodded, and the music started. The boy danced around the room, moving smoothly to the rhythm, and Kurt just watched him go. He had never noticed how small Blaine's waist was. His body was tight, and Kurt just couldn't stop staring. He didn't know what fell over him.