Yes/no

"How do you like this week's assignment?" Blaine asked as him and Kurt walked out of the choir room and down the hall.

"I think it is just so romantic. Mr. Schue deserves to be happy, you know? Singing your feelings is something that I'm a fan of, so it should be easy coming up with something."

"I'll agree with you on Mr. Schue deserving to be happy, but this week's assignment is so unnecessary." Kurt shook his head.

"If you love someone and want to marry them, you should just tell them your feelings. I really don't feel like singing about love and marriage all this week."

Blaine was a little taken back by this. Kurt was always the hopeless romantic, and hearing him not want to sing about love was strange.

"Who are you, and what have you done to my boyfriend Kurt?"

"Funny," Kurt said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but all the lovey-dovey stuff is so annoying, and just ask her to marry you. We know you are going to eventually get married in the end. The future is just terrifying."

Blaine studied his face and saw that he was getting upset, so he simply just dropped the subject.

The two got their books out of their lockers and walked to the car in silence. When they reached the car, Blaine couldn't help but say something.

"Kurt, I know you think the future is scary, but we've talked about it before. I know that it's getting closer, but I'm here to talk about it when you are ready."

Kurt sighed and leaned back against his car. "I know you are, but I still have a semester left before I have to think about any of that.

I know that we are going to be together forever, but next year is just something I don't want to think about until it's here."

"The NYADA letters for the finalists are going to be sent out soon," he pointed out, suddenly knowing that this was what it was about.

"Is that what this is about? I've told you this before. You are going to get the letter for an audition. I know it."

"You say it with so much confidence that I sometimes believe you, but I know it isn't true.

You say I'm amazing and there is no way I won't get in, but you are my boyfriend. You are supposed to say that.

I appreciate it, but I don't need you to tell me things that most likely won't happen, because when they don't you will just feel like you have to baby me. I can handle this myself."

Blaine was taken aback, just staring at his boyfriend in shock. He was so cruel and mean to him, and he honestly couldn't believe it.

Kurt rolled his eyes. "I'm going to catch a ride with Finn. I'll see you later."

Blaine stood there for a good ten minutes, just staring after Kurt. He didn't know what happened.

During Christmas break they were fine, great actually. He spent the holidays at the Hummel-Hudson household, and it had been amazing.

After they returned, Kurt had put up this wall, snapping and tearing Blaine down whenever he had a chance.

It hurt, but Blaine just pushed it off because he knew it was because Kurt was terrified of NYADA and his future.

He didn't know how much longer he'd just let Kurt yell at him and treat him bad.

He was just trying to be supportive, and it backfired on him every time. Kurt wouldn't talk to him, and it was disappointing.