Extraordinary Merry Christmas

Disclaimer: Don't own anything.

This Christmas was going to be different Kurt knew it. Unlike the previous year, Kurt had a boyfriend to spend it with.

He would be doing all the holiday traditions with him, and they were going to have a very Merry Christmas. With that, it also meant the stakes were high in finding the perfect gift to give him.

That was scary, but he was confident in himself to be able to find something that Blaine would love and enjoy.

They weren't doing something over the top, so he didn't have to worry too much.

School was decorated with Christmas decorations, while the glee club got into the spirit.

They were only singing songs for the holiday, and decorating the tree was the most fun Kurt had ever had in the club while Mercedes sang 'All I Want for Christmas.'

It was a beautiful start to a great week, he was sure of it.

On Tuesday, him, Blaine, and Artie were talking in the hallway, planning on when the club was going to have their Christmas party.

That was until Sue came up and demanded them to speak with her in her office. Kurt was pretty sure it was going to be about something ridiculous, but she surprised him after the initial forgiving.

It was nice to help people, so when Blaine looked at him hopefully, and Artie was nodding, they agreed to help her out at the homeless shelter. The glee club would love it.

"And now in the spirit of Christmas," Sue said, dropping her smile.

"Get the hell out of my office." Her nice tone gone, so Kurt knew that it was time to get out of there.

He stood up and helped Artie maneuver around the objects in the room until they were out in the hall.

"I know she's turning over a new leaf, but she doesn't have to tear us down before asking us to do something," Kurt observed.

"She just wants us to hate her, doesn't she?"

"Well I know I haven't known her as long as you guys, but I'm sure there's a heart somewhere deep down inside of her."

Blaine was grinning, and Kurt couldn't help but smile at his outlook. "Plus she is wanting our help for a good cause. I think that it's a good idea to help people out during the holidays."

"Well," Artie said, rolling to a stop.

"I know that Sue doesn't do things unless it helps her, so this is surprising, but as Blaine said, it's a good cause so I know that she can't hurt or punish us if we help. I'll go tell Mr. Schue about it."

"See you," both boys said as he continued down the hall.

Blaine clapped his hands together. "I'm actually looking forward to this because you know how much I love helping others. It's in my blood."

"Oh I know," Kurt observed with a smile. "Now for a change of subject. I have gotten your Christmas presents." Blaine gave him a look.

"Don't look at me like that! I went with Mercedes and Tina to the mall this past weekend when you were hanging out with Mike. I found some things that I can't wait to give you."

"I'm intrigued, but I hope it wasn't anything big. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to get you.

I know you want some of that stuff on the Elizabeth Taylor auction, but I'm not sure I can afford that."

Kurt grinned, remembering about the stuff that he had his eye on.

Everything was so beautiful, and he'd give a leg for one piece. "Not anything big, and I know that whatever you pick I'll love. So...when can I give you your presents? I'm too excited to wait."