𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

chapter five.
(TW: mentions of drugs, mentions of SA, crying)

DALLY WALKS THROUGH the school halls, her arms crossed across her chest. She feels a hand on her shoulder and flinches. "Dal, you ok?" Milo asks.

Dally let's out a breath and nods. "Yeah, uh, I'm just tired." She says as she looks around.

"Are you sure?" Milo whispers. Dally just lets out a few tears and nods, a smile on her face. Milo takes her hand and leads her into an empty bathroom.

"You reek of weed, Dal. You wouldn't just go off and smoke, would you?" He asks making her shake her head. Milo goes to touch her arm, but Dally flinches.

"Dally, what happened?" Milo asks softly. More tears, but Dally doesn't let out a sob.

"It was Mike." Dally whispers. Milo's eyes go dark.

"What did Mike do?" Milo asks. He gets no response. "Dallas, what did Mike do?"

She stays silent. "Did Mike make you relapse?" She nods. "Did Mike do something else to you?" She nods. "Something you never said yes to?" He asks.

Dally nods. "Did he rape you?" Dally nods. Milo sighs and Dally cries. The boy pulls her in for a hug and they both sit there like that for a few minutes.

"Please don't tell anyone." Dally whispers.

"I'm going to have to tell–"

"No one." Dally says. Milo sighs and nods.

"All right. I won't tell anyone." Milo promises.

-

MILO AND DALLY sit in the classroom, cuddled up together. Milo is the only person she feels safe around.

The door opens and a crying Abby walks in. "Abby?" Dally asks softly making the red head turn her head.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know any one was in here." Abby says making Dally shake her head.

"No, it's fine. Come sit with me." Dally says as she pats a spot next to her. Abby sits down and rests her head on Dally's shoulder.

"Why're you crying?" Dally asks softly.

"Sometimes, I feel like people can fuck up more than they think. They don't understand what they say hurts me." Abby replies. Dally reaches down and holds the girls hand.

"I like having you around." Dally says in a reassuring tone. Abby smiles.

"Thank you." She whispers. Dally feels some kind of calm when she's with Abby. Like the world just stops for a minute and it's just them in it.

"Are you having fun?" Dally whispers making Abby nod.

"I'm having fun now." She whispers. Dally smiles and rubs her thumb lightly over Abby's knuckles.

"Y'know, sometimes my sister can be an ass. When she is, just bring up the fact that she had a wheely backpack." Dally says making Abby chuckle.