Chapter 1

𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐧

I realised my feelings not so long ago. It started when we all debuted. At first i thought we were just close friends and that's it.

But little did i know, i was just suppressing my feelings. I was not letting my heart say that i'm in love.

But at last my heart shouted so loud that my brain gave up. And i finally realised i love him.

His beautiful dense eyes, i see the whole world when i look at them. His sharp jawline gives his face a perfect shape. And his lips... They are one of the most delicious things I want to taste.

I love Choi Beomgyu.

I like it when he gives me his attention, when he cares for me. When we bicker. I think i love everything about him.

I didn't say anything to him because in the process of expressing my love, i did not want to ruin our friendship. I did not want to lose him.

Even I'm missing him now too. Not a single second passes without him getting in my thoughts. Loosing my mind.

But i don't know why i think he thinks the same about me too. The way he gives me his attention and the way he talks to me, i think he likes me too.

And today is the day, I'm going to say everything to him. How he stole my heart, how he looks at me that i feel butterflies in my stomach.

Everything.

I already asked him to hang out with me. Well it's a date?

I wore a black suit and stood in front of the mirror, checking myself for 69th time. When the clock hit exactly 11 pm, I heard a slight knock at my door.

It must be him.

God, I'm so nervous even though I know he likes me too. But stilll! I opened the door of my room.

"Oh my god! What's the special occasion?" Beomgyu said, scanning me head to toe.

"You'll know. Now let's go." I walked past him, leaving him there. Clueless.

"You should've told me! I could wear something good!" He said, following me.

"I hate to admit it but you are looking good." I DO NOT HATE TO ADMIT!

"I know, right." He smirked and God i fell for him once again.

I booked the whole roof top of a famous hotel. Where are going there right now, in my car. We didn't talk about anything in the ride. Well it was comfortable silent. And finally we reached the hotel.

"Whoa. What are we doing here? It's the No.1 hotel in Korea!" He said, looking at the hotel. He loves it and I'm happy.

"Come one." I smiled and tilted my head, telling him to follow me. We got in the elevator and my heart is going to explode at any minute. It's beating dangerously fast.

The door opened with a dim sound and finally we are here. At the roof top. The Moon is beautifully full in its shape and its light is making the moment heavenly beautiful.

I calculated it right. I planned this long ago and calculated the day of the full moon. I have two moons right now.

One in the sky and another one is beside me. Beomgyu. I looked at him and saw the shocking expression on his face.

I gave space so that he walked past me and i followed him. Candle light showed the way to him and flowers welcomed us in the shape of the heart. We stood there and I stopped. He turned and our eyes met.

I took my rose in my hand and kneel in front of him. I raised my right arm which held my rose. Expressing my love with this mere rose.

"Choi Beomgyu, please accept my love, my hope, my everything I'm willing to give you. I'm not asking for anything. I just want you to love me. I'll always make you feel special. I have a missing hole in my heart and i want you to fix it. Because you are the missing piece my heart lacks all this time. I even wrote a script but i forgot because i wanted to express how i really feel and these each word is coming from my heart. So do you accept to be more than a friend, more a teammate. Do you agree to be my love mate?"

There is whole silence for half seconds and i'm starting to think i shouldn't have done this. But I heard a breath and looked at his dense eyes.

"I... Yeonjun... No.."

To be continued...

* Vote if you like anything in this.