Chapter 4

Beomgyu

Time flew so fast that days passed in a blink. Today is our first date. Me and yeonjun. If it makes him happy and helps him to cure his disease, he can use me. He can use me all the way he wants.

We are at an arcade 'cause he like to play games and I'm doing the same. He won, he is indeed good at this.

That's when i saw his smile, that came to his eyes. The shine in his eyes when he looks at me every time. Did they always shine like this? Why didn't i noticed this before. He was happy.

With me...

Why didn't i notice this before?

But he is alright now and nothing will lighten my shoulders than this. But still my shoulders feel like many needles are stinging them. 

I got lost in my own thoughts until he shrugged me. "You okay?" He asked looking at me in concern. I smiled  "more than anyone." I said.

Our date ended, though Yeonjun enjoyed so much. He wanted go in the horror house but got scared. His face was the most funny thing i saw today.

                          Yeonjun

I could hear the voice in my darkness. Telling me that I'll die, that I'll always be alone and die alone. Soobin, Taehyun, Kai and him will be relieved once i just stop breathing.

I didn't know whose that voice was. Like he knows everything about me and how to break every single hope. Perhaps that voice was myself?

By the time, i was starting to give up on everything else. I became a lovesick just by rejection and not seeing him for long time. But he came like an angel and saved me.

He accepted me, my love for him. Everything. I feel like i finally got what I've been wanting since forever. Today was our first date. Most of the time I was just talking, like he was not there. But i didn't mind it.

I just want him to love me. More than he possibly can. More than anyone. It's not that difficult. But is it too much to ask? Loving someone is not hard.

However, if he doesn't want me then I'll accept it and just die like i am supposed to be. But i don't want him to play with my feelings 'cause it'll be torn my heart apart internally.

Guess I'm lying with myself. He can pretend, he can play with my feelings, since he is with me. I don't mind anything at all. He can even kill me and i won't mind.

As long as he is with me... I'm fine with anything.

It was dark by the time we were going back to our dorm. We were in the elevator to our floor. And why the f*ck he was blushing, it is making me wants to do something.

I want to kiss him.

I took a step closer to him and stood in front. Luckily no one is here at this hour. He gasped. "Y-yeonjun..."

Ahh... It is making me dizzy.

I leaned to him and he immediately closed his eyes. His ears, his face, it was all red like a tomato. God why is he so adorable. I couldn't help but laugh. He opened his eyes and looked at me in confusion -- or you can say in embarrassment -- while i rested my head on his neck.

" Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything without your permission, gyu."

The door opened and i left from there. I wanted to tease him more but... It is about to come out.

The drip of red liquid painted the floor little by little while the white lilies bathed in them. Entire bathroom was filled with the sound of coughs . But then a flash imagine came in my mind.

His blushing red face.

"Beomgyu..." I spoke breaking the cycle of coughs when my blood was still dripping out of my mouth.

"You are worth it...!"

__________________________________________________

Vote if you like ♡♡