Chapter 5

[ author's pov ]

The pink hair guy was so high in spirit to show what he had found, that he didn't notice when he was about to get in his destined room but he stopped on his track when he heard his name with such an appalling tone.

"It can't be true! And why are you suffering? Just tell him to do surgery Beomgyu!" Said the guy from behind the wall.

"And you think he will listen to me? I'm telling you all this 'cause you have the right to know. But don't tell him that we know about his diseases." Beomgyu said.

The pink haired guy covered his mouth from gasping to what just he heard. His grip on the crystal thing gotten lose. Like a person who is about to die so he realises all the grip, the tension and leaves the world.

"And how many days are you gonna pretend that you love him? Just how many?!" The youngest boy said now.

And that's when Yeonjun dropped the castle of glass from his hands and it made a high pitched cracking sound as it touched the earth. It was a crystal castle of his dreams, of Beomgyu's dream but seemed like it was made up of lie.

He didn't bothered to stay any more seconds where his dreams were broken to the peices where even he can see his reflection of the glass. Like glass was showing his reality. The reality where he is he is all alone.

Beomgyu rushed out of the room and saw him running away. He run back to him. To stop him wherever he was going because he saw Yeonjun's darkness. And he doesn't want it to consume Yeonjun in it. 

After a few loud heartbeats, Beomgyu grabs the pink haired boy's hands making him stop on his track.

"Yeonjun, atleast listen to me! Please!" He snapped out letting all his emotions out into warm tears on his face.He stopped and didn't say a word. Yeonjun saw and wiped the tears from his face.

"Say but please don't cry. I can't see tears in your eyes." Yeonjun cupped his face with his hands. And suddenly remembered that he shouldn't touch him. It feels wrong to touch him with love. The love that Beomgyu didn't wanted. He realised he was just suppressing his feelings on him.

"Please just take my hands and use me. If it keeps you alive then use me like a drug."  Beomgyu slids his hands for him. Asking him to hold it and pretend to love.

lamentably that's where he is incorrect. Love can't be pretended, love can only be loved. Yeonjun holds his hands and said.

" You know what gyu, i still cough lily, blood still runs through my mouth and i still feel the ache in my heart and when i was sinking alone in my darkness, the thought of you always consumed me. It didn't make my pain go away but it did make it better than before. But i was selfish, i'm sorry."

By every sentence, by every word, it broke Beomgyu's heart little by little. Not because of Yeonjun but 'cause of himself. At the very last he couldn't love him the way he wanted.

"But hey, it's okay! I am fine to die. I'm already a loser in this game." Yeonjun smiled yet his eyes said it all. Those tears were fighting so hard to not get fall from his eyes but they failed. But he didn't mind it all, he just smiled.

And by the meantime Kai, soobin and Taehyun saw it all. The rage in their eyes for yeonjun turned into sorrow for both of them. How can universe be so cruel to them?

Beomgyu had many things to say, to protest what the other boy just said but he was afraid that if he'd say a word, he'll break down in tears.

Yeonjun’s heart lurched painfully. Something inside him shifted slightly. His vision got blurry and he ran. He doesn't want them to see him. Not like this.

Everyone screamed for yeonjun but he couldn't hear anything and ran into the jungle. He bent over a tree and finally the soft deadly flower came out from his mouth cutting through his throat. He coughs blood onto the grass.

Everything was dark so now he didn't know where he was, his gaze ran through an old tree house. Their tree house. The place was entirely covered in creepers. No one visited this lonely house in the dark forest for how many days. He jumped on the stairs and went in.

The nostalgic feeling when he remembered their good times. He can still hear the laughing and the giggling young sound of them in his ears. It is where he realised his feelings towards Beomgyu. When he realised his love.

_________________________

Merry belated christmas!
Eat well and drink more water and stay healthy. Also by mentally too.