E N D

Beomgyu ran behind him as Yeonjun ran and luckily Yeonjun crossed the road at the red light without looking. But not Beomgyu.

He was so drowned in Yeonjun that he didn't realise when he saw a bright light and then nothing but dark. Everyone screamed in horror, but not for yeonjun. For him.

The black road consumed the river of red blood in it. It happened so fast in a blink. Tears fell down from Soobin, Taehyun and Kai but who thought Beomgyu was destined to die. Yeonjun's darkness took Beomgyu when he tried to stop it.

On the other hand, the love of Yeonjun for Beomgyu grew even more -- he tried not to but couldn't help it -- that it was making it difficult for him to inhale.

Yeonjun took the old photo frame that was bathing in the dust for many days. The faces come to vision when he swipes the glass with his hands. The vibration of his phone interrupted him in between. It was the soobin who called. Probably to scold him he thought and swipes finger to answer.

"H-"

"Beomgyu...."  The words were dripped in hiccups and sobs that made yeonjun loose on his grips on the frame. Cracks appear between Yeonjun and Kai that spread to Beomgyu as the glass hit the floor. Again

Fast winds, small cuts by trees due to running. The next thing Yeonjun did after what soobin said is run. He finally got out of the forest and ran to the hospital. His mind was blank, not wanting to think anything.

"WHERE IS HE?!" He said as he entered the hospital. "WHERE THE FUCK IS BEOMGYU?!" He shouted when no one answered him. But Kai came and took outside of the room where everyone was there.

"This is all because of you!" Taehyun grabbed Yeonjun's shirt collar as he saw him coming and punched him in the face, making him bleed through his lips. Soobin and Kai stopped him to do further injury. "YOU KILLED HIM, YEONJUN!" Tears again started filling Taehyun's eyes as he mentioned above Beomgyu.

Yeonjun didn't say a word and entered the room. There was nothing in the room. Not even the devices of the hospital. Just a bed, a white plane blanket making him remember about his lily and a person between them.

Each step was way too heavy to take. Yeonjun didn't want to believe this. He can't accept that the person behind the plane blanket is Beomgyu. Is this whole ominous landscape is only just a scary dream? If yes. Then he want this to over because it's getting too real.

Yeonjun lift the blanket and saw that this is a cruel reality where everything is unexpected and unwanted. He saw the pale face of Beomgyu. Today morning he was the one who was scolding him and now he is looking lifeless.

Yeonjun waited for Beomgyu would get up and scold him for sitting here. That he would scold him for running... That he would scold him for being selfish. But nothing happened. Beomgyu didn't get up and he will never.

" Hey.. " words finally came from him. "Get up.. it's getting late..." He waited for a reply. "We made an oath..! You can't break it!" Still nothing but dead silence. "Hey gyu! Please don't do this to me! Please! I beg you!"

"Please come back. You can't just leave here like this."

"ATLEAST REPLY TO ME GODDAMIT!" Other members rushed into the room and gasped when they saw blood on the bed and the floor.

"Yeonjun.." Kai started

"NO! HE IS NOT WAKING UP! DO SOMETHING! WHY IS HE DOING THIS?"

"I was supposed to die! Not him!.. then why?" Yeonjun collapsed on the floor and he blood stained his clothes.

Two days passed since Beomgyu died. And Yeonjun started living in the tree house. It was still covered in dust. He was afraid that his memory of them would disappear even by a touch.

The night Yeonjun was ready to give up, to be in peace forever. He leaned on an air balloon where his love was used to sit as he clenched the broken photo frame.

Where his disease was killing him, he felt a cold yet warm touch on his chest. He opened his eyes that were blurry due to tears and pain but did not fail to recognise who the person was. It was

Beomgyu.

He stood and this time Beomgyu hugged him. The hug felt like a goodbye and a new start at the same time. By the time they both were crying.

Yeonjun touched his face and wiped down the other boy's tears. But he failed to look at how much he was looking translucent, that he could almost see through him. But Yeonjun didn't bother to notice that.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't save you." Beomgyu's voice echoed in the dark yet light forest. And then the next thing Yeonjun did is that he pressed his lips on his. He didn't feel anything like Beomgyu was not there at all.

"You already saved me. My love."

Beomgyu dispersed in the air by pieces. Every single part of him shined like gold in the dark room. Meanwhile Yeonjun closed his eyes, letting the Lillies take his breath while his entire body was now filled with them.

But in any way, they both glowed in their own way. One was like the moon yet another was like the sun. Both can't live without each other but can't be together as well.

.... End

                     Author's note

So this story is finally come to an end. I hope you enjoyed it and sorry if I made any mistakes and stay tuned for another ff <3