𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 ☾

-
Yeonjun watched Beomgyu and Hueningkai approached himself who was sitting being completely unbothered. He doesn't really remember what happened because his memory as a soul is quite weak and temporary. So everything seems like it's happening for the first time even though it happened 4 days ago.

"Yeonjun hyungg!!!" Beomgyu called out excitedly.

The older heard his call and just looked up giving a tight lipped smile more like a weak and fake smile. And he didn't speak up. Yeonjun's soul which was following them saw that Beomgyu and Hueningkai were trying so hard to make a peaceful and not visibly awkward conversation among them.

He even noticed the two younger males giving worried glances to each other and sighing by themselves. Yeonjun felt guilty seeing himself acting like this to his one and only beloved best friends. As he was observing them, a voice spoke beside him-

"So how is it going Yeonjun?" The soul just flinched as he wasn't expecting anyone to talk to him. He whipped his head towards the direction of the voice and saw the familiar pink haired male.

"Jimin Hyung?"

"Yeah it's me."

"I see that already." Yeonjun said his eyes still glued to the table where his own body and his two best friends were chatting.

"I wish I could change the past." Yeonjun spoke up feeling guilty.

"But you can't. Past isn't something that should be changed as it already happened. And future heavily relies on it. So a big N.O" Jimin spoke up his hands crossed behind his back.

"When I saw Gyu being abused infront of my own eyes, I felt the worse. I couldn't even treat his wounds and scratches." Yeonjun spoke his eyes shaking and becoming glossy, that tail of his lips drooping downwards. Jimin saw Yeonjun's face expression and he couldn't help but feel pity on the wandering soul.

But Jimin knew, his feelings were very justified and to mention that his task was going the way it should go.

So he shouldn't interrupt.

Soon, the bell rang startling everyone but also signalling that the break was over. Yeonjun looked beside him but realized the pink haired male disappeared. Shifting his gaze, he saw himself walking away from the table carrying his bag pack looking ice cold. And Beomgyu and Hueningkai were just wearing a helpless expression not knowing how to handle this situation.

Is this how I made them feel just because of me?

Helpless?

The now broken soul thought to himself.

Beomgyu and Hueningkai was left with a heart wrenching expression.

While Yeonjun was left with his broken feelings...

He should have been considerate towards them.

He should have talked to them properly.

Now rationally thinking, Beomgyu and Yeonjun was in equal and same exact situation. Their environment surroundings may be different but the root is same. Beomgyu smiled, talked to Yeonjun, the younger male and others despite his not so good situation at his own home.