𝘞𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘜𝘱 ☾

-
Time skipping to the incident where the real Yeonjun came infront of the school after their fight the day before. The soul saw him guilty of his own actions as he should be.

The irony part is that Yeonjun's soul is himself bitter with the real Yeonjun because of his actions.

"Tskk. After spilling all the milk, he is now crying over it. Ahh I can't believe I myself did this." The Soul muttered to himself being quite bitter.

The soul sighed and internally thanked for being someone who was given a chance to correct all his mistakes, observing from a different POV.

Honestly, Point of View truly changes a lot. The same thing that you once saw now appears to you in a different way.

Just like the number six.

If one stands from the front side, he will say the number is six. And if another one stands in the back side, he will say it's nine.

But the Number digit is exactly the same.

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong, that matters is the point of view from which you are seeing.

But sometimes Point of View can't be an excuse of your wrong doings as well.

Yeonjun saw that Beomgyu and Hueningkai came out of their school while asking where the older male was only to know that he was absent that day.

"Jimin Hyung and Jieun was right... I am very selfish. I only think about myself."

He sighed thinking about this. His attention then drifted to the assigned flower given to him. The flower was glowing thankfully which was a plus point. But the thing is...

The flower's bioluminescent light was now blinding.

Oh no.. is it another bad signal?

As Yeonjun was thinking about this, he immediately snapped out from his trance hearing a loud shout.

"YEONJUN HYUNG WATCH OUT!"

He immediately saw towards the direction of the shout, and saw himself getting into the accident. The reason why he is here in the first place.

The last thing the real Yeonjun heard was the car crashing to him with a huge glass breaking sound.

Beomgyu and Hueningkai immediately ran towards the heavily injured male. Their body froze seeing the heart wrenching scene infront of them.

The soul was watching the scene with a blank and expressionless face.

He had no reaction to his own accident.

It felt weird to see yourself getting into a serious accident from another person's point of view.

The soul saw himself was laying down in his own pool of blood, his face, hands were all bloody. His white shirt was tainted with that same crimson colored liquid. Those hair strands of him soaked in blood. His eyes half closed.

"NO NO NO NO!! HUENING CALL THE AMBULANCE!! QUICK!!" Beomgyu shouted holding the bloody hands of Yeonjun.

The soul walked towards the direction of his own wounded body and the raven haired male who was holding his hand dearly praying that nothing serious happened to him.

Yeonjun himself can't still tell that, if he is still alive or not.

"Am I dead or alive?" The soul muttered to himself glancing at the flower in his hand.