𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 ☾

-
It's been one month since Yeonjun got into that serious accident.

Yes, One month.

You may ask how on earth it has been already one month, when Yeonjun's soul went back by 4 days in the past.

The time dimension works in such a way that going four days in the past dimension is equivalent to 1 month in the present time.

That means 1 day in past is equivalent to one week in present.

Currently, The raven haired male was outside roaming around in the park. He would rather spend his time outside rather than staying in his miserable household. A heavy breath escaped his mouth. In this one month, he became more on the quite side.

He felt empty.

"Yeonjun hyung..... it's been one month since you are sleeping, why won't you wake up..." He mumbled to himself while lowering his gaze fixing it on the grass like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

The weather was still cold as it was Winter. The time for the spring season to greet them is nearing. But still it won't feel like that Spring arrived.

His patience is what kept him going for now. Keeping Patience is never easy.

Patience is tears.

Patience is feeling lonely.

Patience is covering your tears with smiles.

Patience is crying for you to receive the desired response you want.

Beomgyu felt empty, he lost his interest to interact with other people let alone making new friends. The light outside was gradually becoming dim as the evening approached the natives. The raven haired male snapped out of his thoughts, he felt his phone ringing signalling that someone was called him.

He took his phone and saw the caller ID.

"Huening."

Without any second thoughts he picked up and spoke-

"

Hello? Huening?"

He spoke and afterwards heard the younger male taking a deep breath before saying the next statement.

"Beomie hyung, Yeonjun hyung woke up."

Beomgyu froze. His mind blanked out and his mouth immediately shut down. After a good 10 seconds of processing and keeping silent, Hueningkai again spoke-

"Hyung are you there? Are you Okay?" The raven haired male could clearly hear the worried tone of the younger.

"W-What? Y-Yeonjun hyung is a-awake?"

"Yes Beomie hyung. I am currently rushing towards the hospital. You come too." He heard heavy panting and loud sounds from the other line denoting that the younger one was outside.

"I-I a-am Coming Huening."

"Okay Hyung! Be Safe!"

He hummed and immediately cut the call shoving it down his pocket and rushing out from the park towards his next destination.

The hospital where Yeonjun is admitted.

Beomgyu ran to the hospital not caring about anything. Within 15 minutes, he arrived at the hospital panting heavily trying to catch his breath as he ran the whole way. He sprinted towards the 3rd floor where Yeonjun's cabin was. Finally, after a long run, he stood infront of the cabin door. Taking a heavy breath he gently opened the door to be greeted by the bitter antiseptic scent in his nostrils.