10

Yeji 's P.O.V:

I know Ryujin is trying to comfort me. But whenever she brings up Lia's name I couldn't help but cry. I can understand she is trying to help me to fix my issues with Lia. But I am not ready to face that issue right now. I need some more time to think and accept that fact. I never expected her to ignore and lie to me on our special occasion. It is totally unfair. Why did I remember those memories? I wish I didn't get those flashbacks.

"Please Yeji Don't cry. I will support you with all your decisions but I think you misunderstood something. Maybe it might be someone else. You wrongly thought that person was her ." Once Ryujin said those words I couldn't take it anymore. So I burst out crying. Ryujin was scared and worried about my reactions. I don't want to confuse her with my unbearable feelings. So I told her about my remaining flashbacks.

"At first I thought it was someone else, but once I realised it was her I called her to clarify where she was. And what she was doing. she said she was at work and it will take some more time for her to complete those tasks. I couldn't say anything else at that moment. So I told her liar. she immediately spotted my presence and tried to chase me but I quickly pulled the car and moved away. Once my feelings were settled I decided to go back home. But unfortunately, I was hit by a truck." I told her with tears.

"It's Okay dear. Don't worry. Take your time. Tell me once you are ready, and I will help you to fix this issue. Okay. But please don't cry. I hate to see you crying like this." She replied with teary eyes. It's one of our best friend's things. If one cries the other will automatically follow the first like a domino.

"Also If you need some time alone, I can leave you here. I can manage and take care of Yuna, So don't worry about her. Enjoy your time alone. But don't stress yourself with old memories. Okay." She said with a smile and was ready to get out of the car. I quickly held her wrist to stop her from going out. She looked at me with a confused face.

"I don't want to be alone. I am scared of remembering the accident moments. Those breaking sounds of glass windows and siren sounds. If I am alone those sounds start to echo inside my mind. So please don't leave me." I said with a broken voice while looking away.

She pulled me for a sweet hug and patted my back. I placed my head on her shoulders and released a long breath. I am feeling secure and happy. Once I calmed down She released me from our hug.

"Can we go to Yuna? She might be worried if we spend another minute here." She said with a smile. I nodded my head and moved towards Yuna.

Yuna was happy seeing me and running towards me.

"Mom, where are you? I was tired of looking for you. Come mom, let's play in the sand. We could build a castle. Come on. Quick." She dragged me towards the seashore. Without any other options, I followed her. I am feeling happy while playing with my daughter to the fact I just forgot the character Ryujin .

Once we finished with our castle there was a voice behind us.

"Who wants some Snacks and drinks?" Ryujin said with a bright smile while holding the snacks we bought an hour ago.

"Me!" me and Yuna said in unison and ran towards her.

"Oh god. I thought I am going to babysit only one child but here I need to take care of two. Okay, children. Now come and stand in line. I will give each one a snack. Once you are done with the snack break we can play and take some photos Okay." She said with a playful tone.

"Hey, do you wanna die? Why are you mocking me?" I said while tapping her shoulders a little.

"If you are hurting me, Then No snacks for you. Bad kid." She said with another playful tone.

"Sorry, Mom. I won't hurt you. Please give me some snacks." I said with a pout.

"Don't give that expression. It's not looking good on you." She said with a laugh.

"Grandma, Please give me some snacks as well," Yuna said while looking at Ryujin .

We both looked at Yuna with shocked faces. "Did you just call me Grandma? Am I looking that much Older?" Ryujin asked with disbelief.

"What? Yes, aunty. I mean grandma. If you are Mom to my mom, Then you would be my grandma right?" Yuna asked with a mocking smile. I started to laugh like crazy.

"Wow, Once again you both became a team and started to target me. I am not sharing my snacks with any of you. Go away and play. Don't disturb me, okay." Ryujin said with a dramatic tone.

I don't want to lose to her. So I said, "Yes Yuna. Let's skip those snacks. We don't need them now."

Ryujin looked at me with disbelief. "It's already lunchtime, So why don't we skip those snacks and grab something delicious for lunch?" I said while holding Yuna's hand.

"Okay ladies. Then see you later." Ryujin replied with a sad tone.

I grabbed her wrist again, "Hey where are you going? Don't you want to share lunch with us? It will be boring without you and also I know those deadly dinosaurs running inside your stomach. So be quiet and come with us." I said with audacity.

She looked at me with a bright smile and followed us.

"Do you think I will leave you for lunch?" I asked with a frowning face.

"No, I don't think you will ignore me for this lunch. But I am more scared about getting teased by you and Yuna." She said with a pout.

"So you better be prepared for the next time while teasing us." I said with a smile, "But wait. When do you start to feel scared of getting teased by us?" I asked her with a serious face.

"I will never get scared of you people. I am just kidding." She laughed and ran away from me while taking Yuna on her way to the hotel.

'Oh, this crazy idiot will never grow old. But I still like her crazy and innocent side' I thought to myself while happily walking towards the hotel.