The Cursed Dragon

Boom!

Talulah: NOOO! YAZI!

Alina stopped Talulah from the flames.

Talulah: ALINA! PLEASE! HE- HE NEEDS ME!

Alina: NO! TALULAH, DON'T! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!

Yazi has completed his transformation as Drachen. His pupils were blood crimson red, his white hair similar to Talulah's. Yazi is shaking. He has a seizure. He could feel his whole body being destroyed and rebuilt simultaneously at a very fast pace. It was very painful for him. Yazi covers his face a red flame bursts from his eyes.

Yazi: Ha... Hahaha... HAAHAHAAAAAAAAGH!!! GAAAAAAGH!!! AHAHAHAHA!!

Talullah: YAZI! STOP IT! NOO! ALINA! PLEASE! NO! NOOO! YAZI!

Yazi spurts blood like a fountain. His mind is broken while seeing his reflection in his poodle of blood. He realizes that he looks oddly familiar to his father and sister. He realizes he is no longer Lòng but a mad Drachen, just like his father.

Yazi: H- Help me... Sister... Mother... T- Talulah...

Yazi cried blood and fell unconscious. Talulah breaks free from Alina. Talulah checked on Yazi and realized he was not breathing, and there were no signs of a pulse. Alina noticed that the Reunion group came to check because of a massive smoke. They saw Talulah shaking Yazi's body and began to take action. They dragged Talulah while gathering every doctor or medic to do CPR. Alina went to help with the CPR while The operators of Reunion dragged Talulah.

Alina: Come on! Yazi. Don't do this! DON'T YOU DARE DIE!

Reunion Medic: Alina...

Alina keeps giving Yazi CPR

Talullah: No... Yazi, please don't leave me... Not again... You promised

Alina began to cry. Tears began to fall from her cheeks, falling onto Yazi's face. Alina gritted her teeth

Reunion Medic: Alina... Stop...

Alina: NO!

Alina keeps going while the others have already given up

Reunion Medic: Alina, stop! Stop!

Alina does not care

Reunion Medic: He's gone... Alina, He's gone...

Alina stopped and cried, covering her face.

Talulah: No... You can't... Yazi! You promised... YAZI!

All of the operators stop Talulah from going to Yazi. She cried, and all of them cried. Alina closes Yazi's eyes. Talulah screamed at the top of her lungs while still struggling to go to Yazi's body.

Alina: I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I- I shouldn't bring you here... This is all my fault... I'm so sorry...

While all the operators are weeping, Wusheng goes to Yazi's mindscape. There he is, shackled in burning chains.