Two // Twilight and Death Plots

𝙾𝚗𝚎 // 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜

(THANK YOU GUYS, I'M LOVING YOUR COMMENTS)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"I'm a bit more blood thirsty these days

"I'm a bit more blood thirsty these days."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Mystic Falls, Present DayOctober

October

    ADELINE PUSHED INTO the Gilbert house, holding open the old door with a propped foot as the others shuffled in one by one. Her lips ticked up as everyone filed through, each of them nodding their thanks before once again turning their attention toward the injured Sommer's woman.

    "Easy." Matt said, out of breath as Jenna clutched his arm.

    The Sommers woman's face was a mix of amusement and a permanent wince as she tripped over her feet, trying to help the two boys at her side carry her. Adeline felt bad for her, truly, she did, but she'd be lying if she said the scene wasn't a tad amusing. Jenna smiled slightly at the two, gratitude clear in her eyes as she tried to repress the pain Addie knew was coursing through her body.

    "Okay, stop fussing. I'm fine." Jenna waved them all off, an amused grin drawing across her face.

Adeline closed the door behind them all, the soft shutting of the wooden door echoing through Jenna's protests. Everyone had come here if only to help the woman, so Addie highly doubted any of them would let her lift a finger. But, oh, was she going to love seeing that woman try to get them all off her back.

Elena flounced forward, two bouquets of flowers in her arms as she placed a gentle hand on Jenna's shoulder. She was smiling as she said, "The doctor said that you had to take it easy." The scolding was clear in her voice. And Addie was near positive Elena would tie the woman down to get her to sit still. Yet another thing Addie would enjoy watching.