Five // Road-Trip from Hell

𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 // 𝚁𝚘𝚊𝚍-𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"I know you."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

DAMON SALVATORE'S COMPLAINT'S were eating away at Adeline's brain

DAMON SALVATORE'S COMPLAINT'S were eating away at Adeline's brain. The man hadn't stopped whining since Adeline had shoved him in the backseat and the three of them had left.

Currently, the eldest Salvatore was leaning up to where she and Rose sat, complaining about the air pressure or something back there and requesting that he and Rose switch seats out of pity. "My god, does he ever shut up?" Rose finally asked, looking over to the driver's seat at Addie.

"I'm still waiting for that day." Addie grumbled, her grip on the steering wheel a bit harsher that it needed to be.

"Oh, shut up. I know you love the sound of my voice." Damon cut in, some sort of sultry insinuation in his tone.

Adeline huffed a breath, "Me or you?" Addie countered. "How many minutes a day do you sit in front of a mirror talking to yourself?"

"At least four hours." he smirked sarcastically.

"God, this really is a road trip from hell." Adeline groaned.

Rose looked over. "I think it's a step lower."

Damon sighed, popping his head in between the seats again. "You two should just—"

"Shut up, Deewee." The man had confessed drunkenly to her once that Stefan had used to call him that when he was a toddler and couldn't pronounce Damon—she'd held it against him ever since.

    Who wouldn't? A name like Deewee lasted forever.

     She had a list—one she'd kept since she'd met Damon—of all the insulting nicknames to throw back in his face for all the nicknames he'd given her