Your battle style is just like you, a masterpiece of art~Brassius x reader

[Your battle style is just like you, a masterpiece of art~ Brassius x reader]
tw: kidnapping, forced relationship, forced kissing

It was just you and him...you had just beaten the grass type gym leader, who was also your childhood friend, you two grew up (mostly) together, except for your teen years, where you distanced yourself for your own sanity. He was always over your shoulder and never allowed you to have and male friends, you thought he was having a little crush and was just jelous, but it was so much more than just that...

"I was watching you do your gym challenge from the windmill, you did absolutely great!" He shook my hand, although a bit too firm for comfort "Your battle style is just like you, a masterpiece of art~." you didn't say anything, just waiting for him to let go, you had already tried to let go, hut he didn't , he held your hand tighter. "How about we take a celebratory photo, here's your badge. He finally opened his hand from yours, which wasn't bruising but was still quite red, almost as if he didn't ever plan to damage you, keep you pristine.

He kept staring at your hand, your left, the one that had a scar because of an incident from when you were a child, one with a local sprigatito, which you later caught. Now he wasn't smiling, you put your hand in your pocket which snapped him out of his thoughts. "Are you ready, here, use my camera!" as he handed you his camera, you both posed, his hand on your waist, and smiling, Poof, Sleeping powder!?.....mhhhhhhhhhnnn.....

-in your new bedroom (in his house)-

WHAT HAPPENED! WHERE AM I!...where...am i? im in a pretty nice room, but where? "good morning, my masterpiece!" I patted my belt to try to send out meowscarada, but its pokeball wasn't there, none of them were. "Don't worry darling, they won't be able to hurt you anymore..." he said as he laid down next to you putting his arm around your top half and waist, softly kissing your neck, slowly getting on top of you. He removed his mouth from your neck, making sure he didn't leave any kind of marking behind, before saying "You're too perfect for anyone in this world to comprehend. Art isn't appreciated for a loooooooooooong time, I can't let that happen to you, dying before you're appreciated...by me..." before he kissed you deeply, you didn't even try to fight back, there was no use, now you just have to wait until this is over, life, this unfair life. You just wanted to take on the gym challenge, and now your childhood bestfriend has control over what you do, say, act, and live. You're now his, at long last.