Not exactly pokemon

How tf did I do this in two day in between classes!? And it's 4,612 words? I straight up worked on a book for three-four months and got about 2k and I did this in about 7 hours in between classes!?

Malleus (from twisted wonderland) x reader (Pokémon legends arceus)

Your team: (samurott, sylveon , lucario, zoroark, luxray, and alpha kleavor)

His team: (goomy, togepi, clefairy, gible, ralts, and eevee)/ (goodra, togekiss, clefable, garchomp, galade, and sylveon)

At the start teams
Yours: (dewwott and sylveon)

His team: (gible)

Malleus POV

I woke up on a mud patch with a girl who still looked fuzzy holding up my head.

"Who...are you?"

"I'm Y/n! You fell through the same rift I fell out of. It may seem like a lot, being in a new strange place right now, but trust me, I'll make sure you have a nice warm home until I find how to get all us back! (You, ingo, and malleus)"

When my eyes got back into focus I saw all the scars on her, her face looked kind and smiling, even though she looked tough.

"Hey sylveon, please use wish to heal him." (Ik that's not how wish works and wish isn't in la, but just go with it)

I got up and felt my tamagotchi fall from my hand and heard a crack. NO!

"Oh a tamagotchi! I haven't seen one of those in a long time. Looks like it was just the case that broke, so we can either mold it back together or make a new one. It still turns on, it's good to have something that reminds you from where you're from, it's most likely gonna be the thing that saves you from madness here."

"There's a chance it can be fixed? And you don't mind the fact I have horns?"

"Mhmn, I don't care. I see much crazier stuff everyday." She pulls out a paperclip from her pocket and takes off the body of the machine, I may not understand that much about technology, but this I understand, just a little. She puts the machine in my hand and hold the paperclip tip up to the "sylveon" and it heats it up with fire.

"Wait!"

"Don't worry, it isn't how enough to burn or discolor the plastic, just hot enough to move it around."

And it works, she put the plastic body on the machine again. It works like it never broke.

"Can't guess you know where you're from. You probably don't remember anything either."

"You said earlier that there are others who 'fell through the hole in the sky' and that you'll help me find a home?"

"Yeah! There's the diamond clan, pearl clan, and the galaxy team. I'm part of the galaxy team. They may look at me differently because I fell through the hole, but the pay's good, there's free food every day, and free housing, but I don't think there's a free house right now, so if you join the galaxy team, you'll be with me for a while. Although you'll have to catch three pokemon, shinx, starley, and bidoof, I'll lend you a loaner for the trial, you can keep it for a while. Or you could join the pearl or diamond clan, don't know the perk of it, but I'm sure they'll let you in, they owe me a favor..."

"Hm? What for?"

"Sorry I'm such a yapper, do you know what that is? I talk a lot, I even talk to myself to keep myself sane. Not sure if that makes me sane though.... Anyways! They owe me because I was able to tame the lord of the woods and lady of the ridge. That's how I got these scars."

"Tamed?"

"There was this weird lightning that struck them and I made these balms of their favorite food to calm them. When I was trying to calm them, they hit me quite a bit, not gonna lie, getting hit with axes that are the size of you made out of black augurite reeeallly hurts. Took me 3 weeks to get out of the medical corps office."