Merry christmas day

Since y'all loved the arven one so much, and the dlc just came out, I thought I'd make another one, god do I love to see you all cry.
Tw: sewer lide

Finally, I was able to escape arven when he went out for the day. I was even able to go on the trip to Kitakami and the BBA, meeting the person I truly love, Kieran. I forgave him after he apologized for his change and obsession over winning and asked us to be friends again. Him and carmine were hanging out in my dorm for the afternoon, so I decided I could trust them enough with what I've witnessed with arven, the murder, the cannibalism, the kidnapping. Kieran hugged me as carmine tried to call the police. Carmine went to open the door to take It outside but she got slashed by a knife, his knife, I've seen it all too well before. He made his way in and said "dear, why did you run away? I tried to show you how much I love you, and you ran off to be here? I know you're adventurous, but must you do it with two people who obviously couldn't resist your charm and 'love' you? They'll never love you as much as me..." "DRAGONITE USE-" Kieran was cut off by a slash to his throat. "Dear, I wouldn't have needed to do that if he didn't try to interfere. We wouldn't want the same happening to your Pokémon now would we? Especially that new one, Ogrepon I think it was. Now, let's go home, I'll make us a good stew with this new meat and bone." I had now lost more than I ever had, I didn't want him to kill Drayton, Amarys, Crispin, or lacey. I lost it all, I'll never escape, no matter what, because someone like him will never let me go.

Ending 1(good):
I took my pencil from my pocket and wrapped my arms around him for a kiss. I stabbed him straight through the back of the throat, seeing his blood pour through his mouth. I walked to the front desk shaking asking her to call the police for what just happened, they took my statement about how he kidnapped me and forced me to sit and watch him cook my friends, or throwing them in the basement to sit and smell the rotting flesh or occasional cry for help from their ghosts. They promised me they would look into it and I could go home, now a free person, but I would rather not be alive after all of this, but I'm scared if when I die, I see him again and will be trapped again.

Ending 2 (bad):
I grabbed my pencil from my pocket and stabbed myself through the throat, killing myself, I can't stand to be anywhere near him. Hopefully Arceus could forgive me and let me be with Kieran in the afterlife away from arven. The last thing I hear is "NO Y/N!! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!" As he pounded his fists on my ribcage shattering the bones and my eyes filled up with tears one last time, but this time, they were warm, like the embrace of the hug from a loved one, saying hello after a long time apart.

Ending 3 (stockholm syndrome):

I embraced him as he pet my hair, maybe staying won't hurt anyone, and maybe I'll fall for him as well. It won't be that bad right? It's a win-win situation,... right? He cleaned up the mess with hydrogen peroxide and threw the bedsheets in the wash. He picked up the bodies and threw them in the incinerator at the end of the hallway. He picked me up as we made our way back home.

Timeskip to today 🎄🎅

I picked up the small box under the tree and unwrapped it. I opened it up and a beautiful e/c ring inside surrounded by little gray gemstones. "Would you make me the happiest man alive y/n and marry me?" Arven asked I said yes as I leaped into his arms, I can't wait to see my life with him.