Little one to pass my time

Merry Christmas Eve y'all!

It was Christmas week, me, Penny, Arven, Nemona, Kieran, and Carmine were all on break, so we decided to do a secret Santa while we were in town shopping for Christmas gifts, the limit was 10 dollars, nothing too big to be considered an actual Christmas gift,  and a time limit of 30 minutes, just something to do while we were in town to spice it up. We took my hat and a pieces of paper with each of our names on them and up them in it. Everyone else got their person and I grabbed mine it was-

Arven:
I immediately knew what to get him and ran to the nearest Tera raids and got to work, about 25 minutes later, I got 2 of each of the herba mystica, I may or may not have bribed a few people into helping me with the raids, but it was still less than 10 dollars, I ran back to the center of the town and got a bag to place them in. Everyone else piled back, starting with Penny and ending with Nemona. We decided to go clockwise because we were all standing in a circle, I went first, "Arven, open this up!" He opened the bag and gasped. "No way! How'd you get these!?" " I may or may not have challenged about 20 7 star raids to get em." He grinned ear to ear as everyone else went, 3ed to last was Arven as he threw his bag over to me "hahaha, we were each others!? Beautiful comedy." " I opened up the bag and saw a plush of (your favorite Pokémon)  along side it was a red rose. "Thanks Arven I love it. Thank you thank you thank you!"

Nemona:
I thought about what to get her for a little while until I heard my rotom phone get a notification "mysterious pokeball, starting bid, 1$ I ran down to Porto Marinada and immediately put down 2$, then the bid war began, 3$, 5$, 8$, and finally 10$ they gave up and I got it. It. Turned out it was a cherish ball, I ran back to the town, cherish ball in tow in a bag. I sat down on top of the wall and waited for the others to get here. When everyone got back I went first and tossed down the bag to Nemona, when she opened it I said "it's a cherish ball, get it, cause I cherish you?" "What about the rest of us!" " don't worry, love you all too." "Thanks y/n! I got you this!" She threw her bag up to me and inside was a f/c scarf, it felt like heaven, no doubt it was made from high quality mareep wool. "Thanks Nem! I love it!"

Penny:
I thought for a while and then I saw through the window of one of the shops there the anime she wanted to watch but couldn't on dvd, so I immediately ran into the shop and asked the price, they said surprisingly 5 dollars, because it was moderately old, and no one wanted it and had been sitting in the shop for a while, so they were desperate to sell it. I ran back to the circle and waited for everyone to come back and everyone started to hand out their gifts, it got to me and I handed the bag to penny. She opened it and her eyes and mouth widened, "really! No way!" She pretty much embraced the thing as we all laughed. She handed me her gift to me, which was a large f/c blanket, it felt so soft and I jokingly said "hey, now we can binge that show and be comfy!" And Nemona chimed in with a "ah yes, two lovers, telepathically planning a date."

Kieran:
I didn't know what to get him, so I just walked around the town and I saw one of the jewelry stores had a ring with a gold band and a purple amethyst surrounded by small green emeralds. I was able to get it down from 150 to 10 and a drink, because they had to do a double shift and wasn't able to have a break yet, let alone have a drink. I rushed back to the circle after everyone came back, I was the last one there. Everyone did their secret Santa and then I gave my gift to Kieran, he slide the ring on his finger and it matched perfectly. He blushed and then handed me my gift in the bag, it was a small heart shaped gold necklace, I thanked him and pulled him in for a hug.