My lord and savior~Larry x reader

My lord and savior~ su!c!dal+follower Larry x God! Reader

Y/n's pov
——————
I see a man on top of the gym building and go up to him. He stops me and asks

"who are you, if you're trying to stop me, I don't care what pitiful thing you want to say to me. It won't work."

"I don't plan on stopping you, not at all. I just saw someone who might just want someone to talk to, not the other way around. How about I put on some music. You don't have to talk, we could just sit here." I turn on dinner is not over by jack stauber.

He sits down and sighs. "Why do you care about someone you don't know?"

"Truthfully, I don't. I just believe that everyone was destined to die at one point, and life can get better, but who knows, it may not be, but at the end of your life, won't it be more satisfying when you die knowing you earned it, you finished through the tough of your life victorious, now you get to celebrate. So, now you, why do you want to die?"

"I work all day every day, have two jobs I hate, I can't change to a different job, I'm in debt, I don't have a family, and I feel as though I'm trapped and can't escape."

"Who says you can't change?"

"Taxes. Taxes say I can't. It's not even like I have any passions, like the other gym leaders, like brassius, he likes art, he makes a living off it, he's young, he has girls falling left and right, and I'm just-"

"You, you're you, even though brassius might like doing art, I can tell you, it leaves even him depressed, not knowing what to do, running out of ideas, the pressure to please everyone with his new art, he spends sooo much time at night thinking planning scrapping just to come up with something many nights in a row. But anyways, brassius isn't you, and you're not brassius. You're completely unique, down right to the atom."

"Hm. Even though I'm unique, I can't help further anything or help anyone."

" you may or may not, who knows? Oh wait! Only you can help yourself, people may try to bring you back from your depression, but it won't work, only you can pull yourself out of the hole you dug. But if the dig is too deep, you can still use the shovel as a step stool to help you out."

"Thanks for this, I never asked your name."

"I don't have one."

"There's no way you don't have a name."

"There is if you were born before anything had a name."

Larry's POV
———————
She vanished before me. Several years later, I set up a church about her, being her most loyal servant. Hoping I would one day meet her again. She was right and I took all her advice to heart, I kneeled and prayed before her statue her beautiful h/c locks holding her face heavenly, a small arceus in front of her. Everyday, 7 pm on the day, for the past three years, asking to see her once again.

"Hey Larry."
I heard the crunch of an apple behind me.
"See you've been doing better nowadays."

I turn around to see her. My eyes widen in surprise.

"Long time no see." I said, a small smile on my face.

"I personally really like this place. You did a good job, there have never really been any temples of me, and their statues got me at a horrendous angle. I really like watching over your life, it's my favorite time of day."

"Please my dear lady, allow me to serve you for the rest of time and space."

"You sure?....okay your choice."

Somehow over the years I never aged after that day. I married her, and now we have forever together. Just her, me, and time itself.