hi guys...

Hello my loves! Before I get too far in this author's note, I AM STILL NOT GIVING UP ON THIS STORY! I'm sorry for making you guys wait for so long for an update and I am here to explain.

I have always planned on finishing this story and to create more stories in the future and life really just got in the way. To be honest, the transition from college to living on my own has been a lot on me, but it's not the main reason. I never wanted it to happen and yet, I did lose motivation to write this story. Every time I got myself to my computer to write I would lose interest in writing in minutes. Truthfully, it's not because of this story in particular. I think because I took a writing classes all of my last year of college, it took all of my passion for writing out of me. 

If this reassures you in any way, I do plan to write a new chapter within the week as the holidays will give me a whole lot more time to indulge in writing once again. I love these characters with all of my heart and I cannot wait until we get to the end of this book because you guys are not ready!!! HA Anyway, if you are still here and waiting for the next update, thank you so much! You guys do not deserve to just be blindsided and for that, I apologize!

Well, that's all that I wanted to share with you guys for now! Until the next update my loves! <3