8

Warnings:

~Panic Attack at the very end (stay safe my loves <3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin is jostled awake by Taehyung shaking his shoulder. "Minnie, please wake up," Tae whispered. Peeking one eye open, he sees his fellow frantic Omega with a small box clutched in his hand.

Before he can open his mouth, Jungkook was grumbling next to him, his friend somehow waking up the deepest sleeper in the Pack. The more Jimin thought about it though, it was probably because Tae's actions caused Jungkook's arm to fall away from Jimin's waist and the Alpha's arm was trying to tighten around nothing.

"Is there a reason you are waking us up, Omega?" Jungkook snapped toward Taehyung, causing the Omega to flinch.

"I'm sorry, sir. I-I just wanted to b-borrow Jimin for a minute. Can I sir?"

Something about the Omega's rambling woke Jungkook up more and he remembered what happened the night before. Taehyung didn't deserve that, the Omega already beginning to tremble like the night before. Jimin turned toward Jungkook, and he knew he shouldn't be rude. He sighed, properly wrapping his arm around Jimin's waist with his eyes open.

"You good with that Jimin?"

Jimin widens his eyes. Not expecting to be able to have a choice, he floundered for a minute before nodding. He turned his head back to Taehyung at his side of the bed.

"I'll be there Tae, but can you give me a minute?" Jimin promised. Taehyung brought his bottom lip in between his teeth, worrying at the skin.

"Yeah, please hurry."

Jimin outstretched his hand to grasp Tae's hand that wasn't holding the box. "Of course."

Reluctantly, Taehyung made his way out the door. Jimin rolled over to face his Alpha, who's eyes were already trained on him. A yelp escaped him when Jungkook took the opportunity to pull Jimin close to him again.

"Not the wakeup call I was hoping for," Jungkook grumbled, his nose nuzzling into Jimin's hair. The Omega found himself giggling at the whiny tone of his Alpha. He hummed at the coddling nature of the other this morning.

"This is pretty nice to me," Jimin bantered back. He could feel his Alpha's lips lightly graze over his temple before Jungkook pulled back to look at Jimin. Feeling bold, Jimin poked at where Jungkook's tongue was protruding his cheek from the inside. Jimin giggled at the scrunching of the Alpha's nose at the act, his hand that did the act being encased by the larger one of his mate's.

"You're playing with fire."

"Maybe I want to," Jimin teased, his eyes flickering to the lips that graced his own last night before the interruption. That age-old fear of saying the wrong thing reared its ugly head in Jimin's mind, afraid that he could only be playful for so long before Jungkook rejected it.

Instead, he felt his Alpha lean closer with a smirk. "Watch out little wolf or you'll get burned."

Jimin giggled at the metaphor, his bottom lip trapped between his teeth. Not only that, but his heart fluttered at the new term of endearment. What a great moment for him to be bold. "I was thinking more fireworks."

Jungkook arched his eyebrow in a daring manner, glad to feel this anticipation for contact with his Omega. It was refreshing. Maybe there was some psychological switch that had been flicked back in his mind, allowing him to perceive Jimin in such a new light. To be happy to have this early morning game.