11

Hi guys! Here is another chapter and you might want some tissues for this one!

Quick Warnings:

-small scene dealing with eating disorder

-mentions of past abuse

Stay safe friends! And enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sejin passes the last food container onto the outdoor table near the pool at the last destination of their trip, a setting that none of the members have really had the time to explore which is why Namjoon suggested it in the first place. To be fair, Jimin wasn't even confident that the staff would let them have a meal in private, but after the day they had yesterday the team appears to be more lenient on what the Pack decides is best. Trust that Jimin has been eyeing Sejin the whole day and the Omega is sure that Yoongi has done the same as well.

"As requested. You have a couple of hours before we start the next activity. Call me if you have concerns. We'll have security around this area specifically," Sejin clarifies, walking around the table to the door to enter back inside the house.

"Thanks, Sejin-hyung," Yoongi replies.

The Betas begin to divvy out the portions of the food as the members settle into their seats, the Alphas ready to make their Omegas' plates as well. Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung share the side that faces away from the pool, the other being on the other side of the table. Jungkook eyes Jimin until a soft nod from the Omega grants him the seat next to him, a smile blooming onto Jimin's face at the act.

The Alpha had been nothing but sweet the whole morning. Since waking up, Jungkook had given an extra squeeze before removing himself from the cuddle position they fell into in the night, cleaned the sheets in a haste when Jimin's embarrassment painted his cheeks and neck with a blush from the dried slick, and had even gone over to him during their surfing lesson after the Omega kept falling off his board to give him a soft smile in reassurance. Of course, the Alpha avoided much interaction with Jin and Jimin kept having to hold in his amusement. The poor maknae must be scarred from their meeting last night in the hallway bathroom, no doubt that Jin knew the reasoning behind the wet rag in Jungkook's hand.

Nevertheless, Jungkook appeared to be in a good mood and the pride that swelled in Jimin's chest keeps getting bigger with every milestone the Alpha hits. It makes Jimin ponder, however, over where they are exactly. Yes, the two have engaged further physically in their relationship and Jungkook has made amazing strides in his personal growth, but it doesn't help the Omega with the clichéd dilemma of what they were.

It's never an easy conversation starter. Believe him, Jimin tried all morning to utter the question, but it never felt right to bring it up. Not to mention, that little question would open up a whole list of things the two wolves needed to discuss, and they didn't have time.

Instead, Jimin has just been enjoying the new Jungkook that improves with every day. Plus, he is obviously not going to discuss this in front of the whole Pack. He thought he was embarrassed this morning with the whole slick incident. Just imagine what having that conversation would do to him when Yoongi would be eyeing them both over a forkful of rice.

Jimin shivers in his spot at his imagining, causing Jungkook to glance his way and his hands to stop midway from scooping some fried rice on the Omega's plate.

In pure Jungkook fashion, the Alpha sets the utensils down and places an arm around Jimin's shoulders with no words. Instead of speaking, Jimin feels his Alpha nose at his cheek until the Omega turns his head so that their noses brush as a way of saying that he is fine.