4

Quick Warnings:

-a small anxiety attack

-(extremely) minor violence

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone were unaware of the situation or simply weren't aware of their dynamic, Jungkook would be labelled a creepy stalker because for the past 10 minutes, he has just been staring at his Omega who has yet woken up from his slumber. After Jin had miraculously woken up the young Alpha by continuously slamming a pillow onto his face, an action that Jungkook will surely pay the elder back on, Jungkook was sent by Yoongi to wake up his own Omega, supposedly claiming that it was an Alpha's job to wake up their mate.

In textbooks, this is true, but there were many rules that this Pack has decided to overlook simply because the rules are too strict to uphold. Namjoon could go into a whole lecture on how the schools taught their students inhumane practices and the corrupted system on how Omegas are taught to be treated. Those systems are the reason why Jimin had it as hard as he did. And the worst part is how he was taught to keep his lips shut in the presence of "higher" authority.

That's what was so frustrating to Jungkook when Jimin joined the Pack. How Jimin was so compliant, always taking orders whether they served him or not. Always calling the other members by their rank.

Not eating, as if he needed to punish himself before any Alphas could...

Jungkook's jaw clenched at the thought and he had to force himself to take a few deep breaths before he startled Jimin awake. He didn't deserve that. This was another subject that the pair needed to talk about and frankly, it made Jungkook nervous to bring up. Interrogating him on the reasons why he starves himself isn't going to help him stop and it's not going to show the love that he needs.

Not that Jungkook loves him. At least, not yet. It's too strong of an emotion for what he feels toward him.

He...likes him.

Jungkook looked up to the ceiling at his inward confession, not expecting the relieving feeling of weight lifting from his chest from that. Yes, he can't deny that the way Jimin looks at him gives him hope in some regard. And that's what he wants right now. To see those beautiful shining eyes that has that glint of a feeling he can't define.

Shaking his head away, he slowly approaches the side of the bed. With an outstretched hand, he shakes the little one's arm that was outside of the comforter, the Omega facing away from his Alpha at the moment.

"Omega, can you wake up for me?" Jungkook tried to give a soothing tone behind his voice, but even he could admit that it was very monotone. He sighed at his failed attempt. He shook Jimin's shoulder this time, a little more strength to the motion. "Omega?" Despite his efforts, Jimin jolted awake with a gasp, his eyes wide until they found Jungkook. His body relaxed back into the bed with a smile.

He wasn't expecting his Alpha to wake him up and his heart fluttered at the reality of it. If he had to be honest, his Alpha's unreadable expression was comforting after the images his mind was able to create in his sleep.

"Morning Alpha," Jimin tried to speak, his voice raspy and laced with the slumber that was taken away from him. Jungkook found the corner of his mouth raising in a small smile as he sat onto the edge of the bed.

"Hey, it's time to get up," Jungkook quietly urged, though his hand wandering over Jimin's arm said otherwise. Something in him was telling him to just join his Omega under the sheets and cuddle all day. Luckily, his brain couldn't think of any reason not to, even though the other members out in the living room could prove him wrong.