14

Quick Warnings:

~threat with bodily fluids (you will see what I mean in the chapter)

~vomiting

~implications of past abuse

If you can't already tell, this is when the story is going to get a bit darker. We have a couple of more tame chapters, but overall, we have reached the second part of the book. If at any time you feel uncomfortable during the middle scene, please skip to the next scene break and let me know in the comments if you need a short summary of the scene. Stay safe, my loves <3

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mess of the next few days make Yoongi feel like he developed gray hairs amidst his dyed locks. With the news of one of their Omegas going into heat, the Pack will obviously not be able to return to their idol duties just yet and Yoongi has a feeling that Hitman Bang will be breathing down their necks until they give the go ahead.

God, that call to ask for another week off had to have been the main reason Yoongi feels older. Another reason being the talk he had to have with Jimin and Jungkook on what the protocol was for the heat.

No, it wasn't to discuss permission for the pair in being romantic with each other. Yoongi would never be able to endure being asked such a question. It was focused on what the other members needed to do when it started. Yoongi thinks every member present in the room had a constant flush boiling under their skin when discussing the details.

Yet, throughout the whole conversation, the Lead Alpha kept thinking of the talk he still had not shared with the youngest Alpha about their past. Their past friendship and current one. At least, the older hoped that Jungkook still considered himself his friend. And he would be a liar if he said that the forbidden confessions that he listened in on the other night didn't place a weight so heavy on his heart. However, time is not being kind as there wasn't a way for Jungkook to focus on their troubled relationship when he is making strides with his Omega mate.

Soon-to-be mate. Yoongi can't forget that.

He's manifesting a small sliver of time after Jimin has returned to his normal self and before the group has to pass the threshold of the Bighit building to where the two Alphas can sit down in a place that both of them feel comfortable in releasing pent-up emotions, if need be. As of now, Yoongi is playing the patient game as he watches the rest of the Pack outside the bay window that opened the dorm to where the Lead Alpha can watch the rest of his Pack playing in the sunshine. Taehyung had insisted that the group let their wolves out for a bit, a must activity for their "vacation."

Yoongi can't blame the Omega since what the company considered their vacation turned out to be a publicity-ridden event.

The Betas decided to stay in their human form while the Omegas play, the two smaller wolves rolling around in the grass in-between waves of small chases around the surrounding trees that swaddles their dorm. Jungkook's wolf almost seems out of place as he has shifted into his bulk and black animal form, yet not engaging in the rough-housing and laying down at the edge of the clearing.

The Lead Alpha only wished that he could fully participate instead of settled at the dining room table with his laptop propped open and scrolling at all of the glaring emails that the company has been blasting his way. He can feel his own wolf clawing, trying to burst out of his human shell. If the label wouldn't be so adamant in knowing what is going on behind closed doors, then Yoongi would be able to give in to his animal side. The only business the company has on the matter of Jimin's heat is that Jimin cannot be an idol for a few days and Yoongi's job is reassure that they are satisfied with that answer.