𖢼𖢫The Wanderer𖢫𖢼

Hey! Creating yet another one....

Anyway, I just had this idea upon going to my slumber, my brain pestered me saying "what if, you let the Tboah world react to Cale being disney characters?"

Also I may have seen someone doing something like this.I am not the only one who had this idea💡(they sorta have Cale become disney princesses?)

Anyway I think this might be different? Idk.

I hope you will like it

Introduction/Prologue

╚══════✮❁•°❀°•❁✮══════╝

Faeries, there creatures which reside in the dangerous forest located inside the heavenly realm.

These Creatures were playful, cunning, and very very naughty, they take great pleasure in pestering humans down the mortal realm.

Some of them often play pranks on them and put curses on them.

A few faeries are kind and gentle in nature, while some of them are greedy and evil.

Sometimes these creatures are the cause of dimension rifts, A rift is a tear on the dimensional cloth which leads to two dimension colliding with each other.

Sometimes vicious monsters appear inside these rifts, which leads to the other dimensions destruction.

There the culprits of an apocalypse.Thats why some gods and goddesses sealed them inside the dangerous forest, though some of the faeries can't be contained as they were given assignments and roles they needed to do.

So the gods gave those faeries their very own Cage (Domain). The faeries could only take on their child form and not their real form as they have been binded by restraints.

Faeries are classified as Light, Mid light, and Dark, but even if that certain Faerie belongs in the classification light, that doesn't mean it's good.

The Faerie of Salvation

Cute right?

She's A Dark Faerie, Even though having the name salvation....

She hasn't really saved anyone yet.

Instead she's very obsessed with Death.

And so she decided why not make her name change into the faerie of destruction?or death even!.

She visited a dimension.

That said dimension is the "The Birth Of A Hero"

"(Giggles) what a very beautiful place! Must be nice to see it covered in red"