Chapter 1

He knew something wasn't right,other than the fact that he was inside a large cold metal box. He tried to bring any helpful thoughts to his head only one came to mind my name is Newt he thought. He screamed on the top of his lungs trying to somehow yell his way out of this contraption that inprisioned him.Where is this taking me did I do something wrong or am I dead and this is the after life he thought to himself. Suddenly after what felt like centuries the box jolted to a stop and Newt was greeted by a streak of blinding light. A moment later Newt was lost in his thoughts as the doors swung open and he could see two figures that appeared hummanly.
Newt once again lost in his thoughts was thinking about how the two boys above had such huge muscles they could rip him apart in a minute. Maybe that's why he is hear to meet his death.He was broken out of his thoughts when the boy with darker skin who was very tall and strong seeming he reached down his hand and said come on Greenie I'm not gonna bite your shuck face.Newt grabbed his hand and was pulled out of the box. Where am I he asked the two boys. Welcome to the Glade the Aisan boy who was also tall and musculer said to Newt.
Why am I bloddy hear Newt screamend at them.Calm down one boy said to him its normall to be scared and klunk your pants a few times but you will get used to it I promise.

Who are you Newt asked more gently this time. That we don't really know we know our names and that's about it. Well what are they Newt asked getting clearly annoyed which the one boy took notice of woah calm down suck face I'm Minho and this hear is Alby.Newt stared at them as he wonders still why am I hear. Normally when you ask for someone's name you give yours what's yours shuck face. Newt the boy says with almost a sound of pride in his voice.