Chapter 2

Minho how about you go back out to the maze there's still a few hours before the walls close.You got it Alby. Maze Newt thought,what the bloody hell is the maze Newt asked Alby. Calm down greenie we'll get to that during the tour tommorow morning.

So basically your telling me I am just gonna rome this place I know nothing about till the morning. You got it greenie. Under his breath he said bloody place I need out now. Well will you at least give me some info about where I am? Fine Alby groaned this is the Glade we live hear that's a pig that's a feild.

Anything else you need to know.  Yes actually how long have you been hear? I have been hear for 3 months now,what about that other guy Minho he has been hear a month. Why is there just two of you? Each month we get a new boy sent up in that box with supplies for the month. So wait this is your fourth month and you get a new person each month so why is there now three of us? George,he was the second to show up he was stung by what we call Griever's and I had to kill him he was dangerous.

That is enough questions there Newt its time to show you where your sleeping. Real homey out doors camping Alby snickers. Looks good enough to me Newt says. Suddenly Newt hears a loud earth shaking sound. What's happening Newt screams. It's okay this is supposed to happen Alby a assures him. Than they see the sight of Minho who doesn't look right.