Chapter 5

Alright greenbean its time to get to work pick your choice what do you want to do first garden or slaughter? I think I will take the
gardens for today. Sounds good let me show you what you have to do Alby smiled. As the two boys walked over to the gardens Newt thought something he wished he could stop doing just for an hour or two. Newt tried to think about a family he knows he must have or something from before whatever this is. That's when a horrifying image struck into his mind and made him stop right where he was standing.

All it was was a image of a young boy who looked a bit like him being pulled away from one man and one women by a man in a red shirt and blue jeans with some weird mask on his face. The boy was crying screaming and fighting to get away from the red shirt guy and the two he was trying to fight back to were standing there crying. Newt what is it Alby asked starteld. Newt told Alby about the image.

I have had images like that happen to me so has Minho we think it's memories of before here. Let's just keep going Newt says trying to forget the so called memory when one last thing hits him maybe those were his parents. After about 1 minute more of walking they were at the gardens. Alright greenbean so you are gonna plant all these seeds sent up this month than your gonna pick all the food of the plants got it greenie. All Newt did was nod yes. Alright I'm gonna go and slaughter if you need me come on over. Once again all Newt did was nod. Then Alby walked away and left Newt with about 30 packs of seeds.

After about 3 and a half hours Newt was done planting and moved onto picking plants. There was not many plants to pick so Newt only took about an hour and a half before he was done. After he was done he went back to see Alby coverd in blood Newt could also hear the sounds of squealing animals. What bloddy happend in here Newt asked. What do you mean Alby asked? Your coated in blood Newt laughed. You will be when you do this job tommorow its normal when you have been slaughtering animals. Anyways what do you need greenie? I finished out at the gardens Newt told him. Alright I guess your in luck you get the rest of today off because everything is done that needs to be done. Good that Newt said. Newt took this as a chance to go and explore his new home.