Chapter 3

Newt saw Minho and just knew something wasn't right the way Minho moved and the groaning sounds he was making. What is wrong with him Newt asked Alby? I don't know greenie but whatever it is it does not look good. Just as the big monstrous walls closed Minho dove through back into the Glade.

Newt and Alby ran over to him ,what hapend out there Alby asked. I got lost as soon as I got to section 2 I took a wrong turn and I haven't stopped moving till now. Newt sat there mesmorized  by what was happening and thinking if he's out there all the time than how would he get lost. Suddenly Newt was starteld out of his thoughts once again when he heard Alby's voice tell him that its time to pack it in for the night.

Newt was handed a sleeping bag from Alby, find a spot to sleep don't do any thing stupid okay shuck face. Yeah I got it Newt told him. Newt lay in a spot by what looked like gardens which he found peaceful and made him some how feel as if it was a bridge to his old life whatever his old life was. He just stated at the dirt and plants thinking about absolutely nothing and trying to relax and bring anything from his old life back. Think Newt think is all that ran through his head. When he thought he finally got an image of someones face he realized that it ways just a mix of Alby and Minho's faces. Some how at some point Newt fell asleep.

Rise and shine greenie he heard someone's voice say. What do you bloody want Newt asked with squinting eyes from the sun. That's no way to talk to the person who could decide to tell you nothing and let you figure it out yourself you better be careful around hear. Sorry Newt mutters. Good now let's get to the tour. It's about bloody time Newt snickers. What's with you and the word bloddy? I don't know it just falls out of my bloody mouth can we just get to this tour already. You know what greenie i think I like you just be careful