Chapter 63 B : Sealed 💌

As the entourage celebrates the nuptial's bachelorette and stag parties in different parts of the island, Bernadette, her sister and friends all went to one of the bigger pool villas on the western part of the resort, while Pulkit and his boys took the opposite side.

The ladies started their day with a sunrise yoga session and massage at the spa, while the guys hiked up the cliff.

From morning 'till early afternoon it was all about relaxation for the girls and not a single soul complained as each one of them enjoyed to themselves, a session of pampering and rejuvenation.

"This is the best vacation, ever". Mary Jean said - still on a massage bed with a cool blue gel pad covering eyes.

"Mmm—", Rabiya almost snoozed during her massage. She wasn't even aware that she was falling asleep until the masseuse told her that the session was over.

"You're awfully quiet today", MJ sat up removing the pad on her eyes and studied her friend who was lying down and wrapped up in a white fluffy towel. "Actually, since last night ka pa tahimik — what's wrong?"

The younger woman sighed and began to sit up. "Minsan, hindi ko talaga maintindihan si Amanda — last night, I've let it slide since sabi niya she wasn't feeling well. But this morning, ang tipid tipid ng mga sagot niya sa akin— kung sugurin ko nalang kaya tapos halikan? Baka makakuha pa ako ng sagot sa tanong ko".

"Ah— I knew it". MJ wore a bathrobe and waited for her friend to put on her own, before the two left their spa room to go back to the villa and prepare for Bernadette's bachelorette festivities that's happening in just over an hour.

"Baka naman may ginawa ka kasi"

"Wala nga, ang ayos-ayos na nga namin the other day. You saw it. Ewan ko — bipolar ata yung babae na yun". Rabiya pouted.

"Grabe ka naman —— pero gusto mo naman ata ng ganun, eh". MJ snickered.

"Huy ha, hindi ako siraulo para maghanap ng sakit sa ulo. I really don't get her sometimes and her silence is frustrating — like mapapaisip ka nalang kung may ginawa ba akong masama? O moody lang siya".

"Oh, ayun naman pala eh...baka brooding lang. Just ask if you two can talk later. Communication is key, dapat alam mo na yan by now..."

The two entered their villa and found Celeste on the phone — talking to someone.

"Hold on—", the Filipina-Italian smiled at her two friends. "How was the massage? Good, right?"

"Yeah , the best! Itong si Ibyang nga humilik na".

"Hindi nga!?" Rabiya's eyes grew wide.  "Talaga?"

"Joke lang.....slight lang".

"Wait, I'll join you ladies in a while", Celeste said before leaving the villa — her cellphone glued on her ear.

"Try mo nalang kausapin nga mamaya". The older woman advised her younger friend as they changed into something for the party.

"Ano pa nga ba?" Rab sighed.

"So, kwento ka langga....Anong sabi ni Janick?"

"Janick's a wonderful being, nang. She took it really well...even better than I expected. Feeling ko nga ako pa yung mas nag drama eh". Rabiya dressed herself with a new snake skin print crop top and mini skirt.

MJ smirked, seeing her friend all dolled up faster than her. "Wow naman! Sinong aahasin natin tonight?"

"Gagi, nang. Wala!"

"Gapangin nalang?"

"Hmm..", she looked up the ceiling and pretended to think. "Maybe", Rabiya grinned and laughed with Mary Jean.