Chapter 11

I was getting ready for the premiere. Doing my hair steaming my dress the works. I can't help but think about the new kid he's tall and handsome but I still have a thing for walker. I need a relationship not just friends. I put my dress on...

Then walker knocks at the door "hey Walker" "hi" he said giving me a half smile

Then walker knocks at the door "hey Walker" "hi" he said giving me a half smile. "Are you ready?" I ask just trying to make some conversation yet he just nods his head and figets with the single ring on his hand that I got him for his birthday. "Walker why are you being awkward?" "I don't know Alex maybe it's the fact you like someone else then you invite to a pity party to what?" "Make me feel better?" "Calm me down?" "Walker I will always like you" I grabbed his hand "but I need more than just friends to distract me from..." "Alexandra from what?" "my mom and dad aren't coming home they are staying in Iceland their not coming home." "I'm so sorry" Alex he kissed my cheek and hugs me tight "we don't have to go to the premiere"I said "yeah but we can't let that dress go to waste." He said he knows me to well "I guess not" I giggle he could always make me laugh.
We walk out with paparazzi swarming us calling us the hottest young couple "friends" I correct them.
Friends the forbidden word I hate the word I have to use to describe us when all I want to do is make him mine. Mine all mine.

A/N: I love Walker but Alex needs a bf I wonder who that will be 🤷‍♀️