Chapter 4

After arriving at the mall, the first place I headed toward was a bookstore. I was practically skipping there as Gray was grumpily following along. Walking into the store, I headed toward the manga section, hoping to get the new volumes of (favorite manga).

I squealed when the had it, picking up the last copy. Mini fangirl moment.

"Did we seriously come all the way here for a stupid book?" Gray mumbled.

"It's not just a book!" I hugged the book closer towards my chest,"This is a way of life, my life! Besides, I don't like socializing with humanity so I have to do something." I retorted.

Gray searched through the books, "What's so great about paper?"

"It's not about the paper, it's about what's on it." I pointed to a manga, it was Tsubasa," This on is about doing anything for the one you love, and this one," I pointed towards Say I love You," is about a lonely girl that finally finds love and friends." I smiled lightly," they tell cherished stories that come close to the heart."

Gray smiles at this and ruffled my hair lightly, "Oi, don't touch my mane!"

After purchasing the book, we set out for an other store. It was a music store, it was filled with many albums and posters. This was another one of my paradises, my nirvana. I hoped over to the CD albums, searching for (favorite band).

Finally as I found one really cheap album for them and was grabbing for it, a hand met with mine, trying to grab for it as well. My eyes followed the hand to the arm to the body to the face, Gray Fullbuster.

"I see you like (favorite band), what's your favorite song, (Y/N)?" Gray spoke.

"(Favorite song)!" I answered.

"Mine has to be (2nd favorite song)!" Gray smiled. Since when was he this awesome:

Gray and I spent hours talking about (favorite band) and our favorite albums by them. Gray ended up buying that album though, as I found a cheaper album of (2nd favorite band). You win some, you lose some, I guess.

I checked my watch, it was starting to get late. "Hey, Gray, I think we should be heading back towards the dorm room now."

He just nodded.

*At Fairy Tail, I'm lazy*

Once we walked into the dorms, our friends were spread out on the floor drunk out of their minds. Did tonight have to be game night? Fairy Tail always became a little too crazy.

"(Y/N)! Come sit on my lap and drink the night away with me!" A voice slurred. Looking in the direction was Momo.

Sighing, I headed towards her way," Momo! You know it's a school night!"

"C'mon, loosen up!" Momo giggled. I say next to her to make sure she didn't do anything stupid.

Everyone was spread out into a circle, and with my guess, playing truth or dare. I sighed, I never got the point of this game, or any game. About half way through the game, there was a tap on my shoulder.

Looking over, Momo was sitting next to me crying her eyes out.

"Momo, what's wrong?" I asked.

"(Y/N), it's horrible!"

"What's horrible?"

"I can't find my hands!" Momo continued crying while flailing her arms around. Like, seriously.

"Momo, I don't think you lost them."

But her kept screaming,"MY HANDS! MY HANDS ARE GONE!"

I stood up and grabbed her arm, by now everyone was staring at us, I nervous laughed and shrugged,"I'll just take her to bed now."

Making our way down the hallway, Momo kept mumbling about her hands being missing.

"Momo, don't worry, uh, umm, I have have your hands." I spoke.

"(Y/N) why do you have my hands?" Momo asked.

I thought for a moment," Oh, umm, Natsu was going to steal them, you know how he likes stealing hands. How about this, I'll keep them safe for right now and in the morning you'll have your hands again."

"You're a hand safer, you know that. And you better guard those with your life."

"I will."

Going into the room, I made sure Momo was secure in bed and cozy enough to fall asleep. I smiled lightly and headed to my own bed.

Laying down and covering up, I fell asleep to Momo mumbled in her sleep about how she was going to get Natsu back by stealing his testicles.