Chapter 13

The screen all spelled lies in my eyes. I just couldn't believe it. My bottom lip quivered as I held back my tears. I had really liked Gray, really liked. Was he just using me? Were all the words he spoke lies? Did he use to come to the dance from what Carla-sensei said so he can suck faces with Juvia?

I couldn't hold it back, the tears fell down my fast. I walked toward Lyon a little.

He held out his arms, "Come into my living embrace, (Y/N). I'll make you forget all about him."

I walked toward him more, running past him out the door. My eyes were blurry, the tears swelling up. My (H/C) hair covered my face, luckily so no one could see me.

I exited the hallway, only to be met with Gray.

"There you are, (Y/N)! I was looking everywhere for you!" Gray said with a huge smile on his face.

I clenched my fist, not falling for that smile like I usually did. How could when I just witnessed that? I mean I'm not that stupid. Give me some credit.

I lightly looked up at him. BAM!!! My hand flung up unconsciously and bitch slapped the fuck out of him. The sound echoed around the room. The music stopped and I could feel multiple pair of eyes on us.

"You jerk!!! How the hell were you looking for me?!?!? Did you think I was inside of Juvia's mouth?!?!? Fuck no!!!" I screamed and marched away.

Gray stood there, "Hey, wait, where are you going?"

"Anywhere you aren't!!" I answered, bringing my hands down to rip the bottom of the dress off.

I could still feel the eyes on me, but I only listened to the fabric ripping, sounding of a crisp sound.

Fuck him, who need him anyways.

I began walking faster, after hearing footsteps from behind me. Seriously if he's following me, then he's got a lot if nerve.

I turned around an brought my hand up to smack Gray again. But when I looked, my eyes met with a bright blue that didn't belong to Gray.

BOOM!! Short update, I know!! But I got a lot of encouragement earlier by someone about my story. It got me pumped up and I wanted to write. Who was the person that followed her? First person who gets it right gets a shout out!!