Chapter 7

Here's a short update because TheTrueReaper was yelling at me, not really I just gave them a cookie, well here's your other update.

Gray wrapped is arms around my waist pulling me towards him,"I need you to teach me something else." He whispered in my ear.

I shivered, goose bumps trailing and dancing over my arms. I backed up. Why? You may asked. The answer: I'm stupid and know nothing about relationships.

The bottom of my back hit the teachers desk. Gray smirked, as to seeing my confinement. I shrank down a little, intimidating just slightly. Gray moved his hands onto both sides of the desk, trapping me. I stared up at him, an obvious blush formed on my face. Gray was inching closer by the second.

My blood pumper (Homestuck reference XD) was racing faster than ever, the scent Gray gave off was delicious. I gulped as I felt Gray's breath on my lips. My breathing was wavering, my eyes darting from Gray's lips to his eyes.

He caught the gesture and connected our lips, like the piece of a puzzle.

Shock engulfed my body, my eyes were wide, but not for long. My eyes closed, and slowly, nervously I tried to kiss Gray back. I felt unsure as to what I was doing, Gray caught on and took the lead. Gray licked my bottom lip for entrance, I didn't really know what to do so I listened and slightly opened my mouth.

I wrapped my arms Gray's neck, drawing him closer, Gray's tongue danced with mine, it was pure bliss. Gary's arms found there way towards my legs, lifting me up and placing me on the desk, then they trailed up and connected with my waist. I wrapped my legs around his waist, bridging him closer once again.

Sadly, that kiss ended. I need to breathe. I disconnected our lips, and bit mine, nervous and embarrassed. Gray rested his head in the crook of my neck, giving soft kisses here and there. I panted just trying to catch my breath.

"Holy fuck!!!! We leave to get a snack and drink, and this is what happens?!?!?" I glanced over to see Sting and Gajeel.

I guess they didn't leave, oops...