Chapter 11

Sorry I haven't updated!!! I've been busy with school and stuff!!!

I was pacing around my dorm room, Momo letting out complaints that I should calm down. Maybe I do need to calm down but do I seem like I'm going to calm down? Hell to the fucking no!!! I'm going to a dance with a guy I've made out with and like, how am I suppose to calm down?

I kept pacing until I heard a knock on the door. Momo got up as well. We opened the door together to see Natsu and Gray dressed up and waiting outside. A blush grew on my cheeks at seeing him. We made eye contact and my heart escaped my chest.

"(Y/N)...You look beautiful..." Gray practically whispered, it only made my blush grow.

"You don't look that bad yourself." I smirked.

The boys held out there hands, waiting for Momo and I to take them. We learned this procedure back in the elementary. I happily bowed then took Gray's hand. He pulled me closer, lightly pecking my lips. Then we began walking.

We talked about all sorts of things, mostly about our plans after the dance. We decided to go to a diner then to the park.

Finally we arrived at the ball room. It was huge, decorations everywhere. Streamers of purple and green hung from the ceiling. It was all so beautiful. Around the room were many people dancing, all the people in school that I shipped together such as Mira and Laxus, Gajeel and Levy, Lisanna and Bixlow, and Jellal and Erza. Kyaaa~ so amazing.

Gray took me to a table for we could put our stuff down. The table was decorated and laced with fabric.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get us some punch." Gray spoke. I nodded and said my thanks.

I sat in the chair and waited him to return. Then there was a hand on my shoulder. A hand covered my mouth, muffling my voice. The person picked me up and dragged me to the shadowy corner.

I know it's short... but my brain just went poof, brain dead. Well at least I did this. I love all the people like my story, thank you!!!