3. hatred and comfort

A/n: feel free to comment and vote 🫂 actually please do comment and vote 🫶🏻

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 3

Tw: self-harm and bullying. If you're not comfortable with the topic or if it's triggering, I've inserted a header for when the topic has ended so you can scroll to it. It's in bold and underlined.

"Alaneth? You're going to be late if you don't leave for the bus now!" dreading the feeling of going to school and having to endure the bullying as your mother shouted across the house from the kitchen. Not replying, you just quickly changed into your uniform, ensuring your tie was tied properly and finally, wearing your jacket to cover up the lines that ran along your arms and wrists. The area flashes to you being in school, walking along the corridor as people stared at your legs. You picked at it whenever you were stressed which caused horrible looking scars and wounds. That's why you never wore shorts or anything that dint cover up your legs. Hearing everything, they said about you made you quicken your pace towards to restroom, dropping your bag down you went into a cubicle, sat down and cried. You started scratching on your arms and it started bleeding. You couldn't stop and screams rang in your head. "Why's this happening? Stop. STOP. Why can't I stop. God oh my god."

*Knocking* "High Lady, your meeting begins in 20 minutes." Said one trooper. There was no reply, you were still asleep which caused trooper number two to knock louder, worried something was off. "High Lady? Are you in there? High Lady?" trooper 2 asked louder. Knocks turned to bangs, causing you to jolt awake. Turning your head to the source of the sound you quickly responded with a shout not wanting to cause further panic between the troopers which would lead to a squad overriding your door blasters at the ready thinking you were dead in there, "Yes, thank you."

Thinking back to your nightmare, you looked down at your arms, fingers drawing across the scars smiling at your progress, but the smile didn't last long knowing what should've happened after your predicament in your nightmare. You were going to be physically attacked during math class and you weren't going to be able to defend yourself as people held you back. You felt weak. You weren't weak now, yet you still felt so. Not bothering to change your attire you picked up your lightsaber by it's hilt and walking into a training room. Your red lightsaber hummed to life as you held it in your tight grip. Lifting it you screamed your anger, slashing at the walls trying to vent all the pent-up anger and hatred you had in you. "WHY? WHY ME? I'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG. I'VE NEVER FUCKED YOUR LIVES UP BUT YET YOU HURT ME. ALL OF YOU. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO IT. WHY ME. WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE. TO YOU. TO ANYONE. TO LIFE. THIRTEEN, I WAS THIRTEEN. SLUT, BITCH, FAKE, LIAR. WAS I EVER THAT?" you screamed into the red walls scarred from you saber just like you did to your own arms. "Why me. What did I ever do to anyone. I was just a kid. Why? Why couldn't you leave me alone? I'm becoming a monster... that you made." Saying it softer this time to those who hurt you. A scream came from your lips, sobbing more and more. You didn't even notice the door to your room being forced open, the heavy strides of boots hitting your recently cleaned floor.

"Alaneth? Alaneth are you in there? Come on, come out." Vader pleads, knowing you're in distress. Your thoughts were so loud he heard it from the other side of the ship, abandoning his very own meeting, running towards your quarters. You didn't respond not because you didn't want to but because you couldn't hear him as your heavy sobs tuned out any other sounds and tears blurring your vision. Not bothering to bang on the door any longer, Vader crushes the lock system and opens it only to find you holding your lightsaber which still hummed loudly and dangerously. "Hey look at me. Look at me come on. Breathe..." Vader says, slowly removing his mask and quickly using the force to take your lightsaber away. You stared at him and at the troopers who stood guarding the door. You couldn't concentrate enough to use the force, so you just stood, whispering in desperation, "Why? What did I do? Tell me..." you stood asking your brother. Not eliciting any response, you screamed, "WHY? TELL ME! TELL ME!" looking at his face you took a step back and laughed before falling to your knees and becoming hysterical, "Oh brother, look at the monster that's coming out. How fair the world was, wasn't it? So fair and sweet that I'm slowly turning into a monster." Laughing as your salty tears slid down your cheeks, some falling onto your lips letting you taste the saltiness of it, almost as salty as the society on earth was. Darth watches in sadness as his sister, the only person who could bring him comfort and the one he loves, fall apart.